• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
:smh:  this clown impressed by the quality of a $200 shoe. When this shoes first came out at $130 the quality was better. Congrats "New Slave" on you're pick-up, the shoe game is in a sad state:rolleyes

Uhhhhh....... I had OGs. That's right....OGs bought on release. Leather was decent but they wrinkled fairly quickly so I beat them to the ground. In other words...... You can't tell me **** bout no shoes.

Funny, my Dawg feels the same way about the Preludes. Leather quality is insane. I guess he's new to this too. Don't mind the OGs :smh:

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-108.jpg.html

roll.gif
at bringing up the Stash Collab theres only 48 pairs, and made of WOOL not leather.
So? Quality is quality meaning material and detail.

Word meg just need to press that restart button on those preludes cause that was bot warfare plus early links smh

HOH Beverly Center is Making Calls now! Just hit my first Raffle Drawing! and incredible at HOH Beverly Center! 
pimp.gif

had my cousin pick up a raffle from the Beverly Center, he got the call this morning they wont get theirs til Monday I guess.

had my cousin pick up a raffle from the Beverly Center, he got the call this morning they wont get theirs til Monday I guess.
That is correct...

Guy tried to prank me on the phone, luckily the iphone shows Beverly Hills, So i knew it could only be one person.

Venomenon nice. Hardest Kobe of all time along with the premier whites. Then the WTK VII's, prelude 1's, then Cloaks.

That is correct...

Guy tried to prank me on the phone, luckily the iphone shows Beverly Hills, So i knew it could only be one person.
Bruh, my cousin said the same thing!!! Said the employee called him like "what shoes?" The Kobes..."what Kobes?"

Probably hoping dudes dont answer or they just say one wrong word so they can swoop them up. Congrats fam.

Bruh, my cousin said the same thing!!! Said the employee called him like "what shoes?" The Kobes..."what Kobes?"

Probably hoping dudes dont answer or they just say one wrong word so they can swoop them up. Congrats fam.
LOL, i wouldn't doubt it. My convo went like this 

"Gee - Hello 

"HOH- Hey is this Gee?

"Gee- Yea

"HOH - Hey its Juan, You think you can grab me some Food?

"Gee" - Who?

"HOH" - Its Juan, im Hungry bro can you go to "Gave me a real Sandwich Shop" Im starving and i cant leave work

"Gee" - Where do you work? 

"HOH" - Beverly Center! 

roll.gif

Then the Story Unravelled... 

I wonder if its someone bored at work or a tactic to slim down winners?

"Gee - Hello 
"HOH- Hey is this Gee?
"Gee- Yea
"Gee" - Who?
"HOH" - Its Juan, im Hungry bro can you go to "Gave me a real Sandwich Shop" Im starving and i cant leave work
"HOH" - Beverly Center! 
:rofl:

That is grimey as ****. Because if you hung up thinking its some random dude GUARANTEED that pair is released and goes to someone else.

hey anyone know how much these might settle for? I wanna pick up a pair and struck out hard on these and WTK, do you think paying $600 is ridiculous or if I don't buy soon will it rise past that?

hey anyone know how much these might settle for? I wanna pick up a pair and struck out hard on these and WTK, do you think paying $600 is ridiculous or if I don't buy soon will it rise past that?
Not sure about settling but it seems the minimum is 350 but for bids, 400-600 seems findable for sale. I've looked around and can't find the prelude 2s for less than 450 on preorders.

"Gee - Hello 
"HOH- Hey is this Gee?
"Gee- Yea
"Gee" - Who?
"HOH" - Beverly Center! 
:rofl:

lmao wtff

Back
Top Bottom