Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Right*

Sorry, it's just one more letter to type for it to be correctly spelled...

Wore them to the gym the other day...

In the rain...

Aha.
not to be rude but... if you understand what i was trying to say than why does it matter
smile.gif

Just means that someone from Ebay's Customer Service saw they were trying to sell off of ebay.  Doesn't mean the seller is a fraud.  

Everyone prepared for the RSVP fails tomorrow? Time to get the salt train back on the road, but at least there's a chance.

duuude, right?...orange counties, rices, aces, grinches. Hey I dropped coin on these preludes but they're nowhere near the top

Stop acting like his comment is sacrilege. It's the dude's opinion. He may look at all the ones you mentioned and say "meh just plain looking CWs" that's how I've always felt about most 6s especially the aces and rices: perfect beater candidates, OCs are appealing to some because they're orange and have gradient, big whoop. and I know I'll get crucified for this but some think the grinches are just shocky green with red accents (Though I personally love them). But I'll take the Prelude's any day, intricate details are amazing from top to bottom inside out. Forgetting price and resale hype it's all about personal preference. Oh and I don't own the prelude 6s so no personal agenda here.

Back
Top Bottom