• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Congrats man. I doubt im going to join the club. Ive tried. Only cool kids can sit at the Prelude table. Are MPs considered part of the pack?

Last edited:
Congrats man. I doubt im going to join the club. Ive tried. Only cool kids can sit at tgis Prelude table. Are MPs considered part of the pack?
i'd like to say so. Prelude 2,3 and 7 s are pretty cheap compared to the others fwiw

Last edited:

i'd like to say so. Prelude 2,3 and 7 s are pretty cheap compared to the others fwiw
Considering the 2's now. Been looking at them lately especially with those pics all the way at the top. Dope shoe to rock with #NTDenim

Considering the 2's now. Been looking at them lately especially with those pics all the way at the top. Dope shoe to rock with #NTDenim
after geting em in hand , i got to say they are pretty decent kicks , too bad they aint my size , that grey is definetly unique and the gold speckles make em fire but stupid ebay sellers dont want less than 400 with pp and i aint givin that 350 max ...

Does anybody know if the 6's in general fit TTS?
tbh i got grinch 6s and think pink 6s but the prelude 6s fit a little tighter imo , may its me but if i would buy again the prelude 6s i d go size up lol 

tbh i got grinch 6s and think pink 6s but the prelude 6s fit a little tighter imo , may its me but if i would buy again the prelude 6s i d go size up lol 
Would be safer to go .5 size up on a regular 6 blue TB?

Actually, the 2 isn't that cheap. Right after it released and maybe during the pack, you can find it for $350-$440. Now everywhere I see, its minimum $400-$550. Its crazy how some consignment shops have it cheaper than some ebay sellers. They won't even come down on price through paypal invoice. 

I'd say the cheap preludes are 3,7,and 8. All 3 can definitely be found $350 or below.

Yah I didn't expect the price of the 2s to be where it's at right now. Looking to cop those too but not at those prices.

Last edited:
Question to anyone with the Prelude 4s:

Do they fit TTS or are they on the snug side?

I'm a sz 13 in Kobe 8s and Kobe 1s, and sz 13.5 in Kobe 6s. I'm wondering if I could get away with a sz 14 in the 4s or if there'd be too much room in them.

Thanks.

Question to anyone with the Prelude 4s:

Do they fit TTS or are they on the snug side?

I'm a sz 13 in Kobe 8s and Kobe 1s, and sz 13.5 in Kobe 6s. I'm wondering if I could get away with a sz 14 in the 4s or if there'd be too much room in them.

Thanks.
Did you go .5 size up on the 6's because you needed the space or because only one available?

i got 2 pairs of Prelude 4's from the restock. 1 size 8 and 1 size 8.5, they both fit the same. When i put one on each foot, i couldn't tell which is which. When i packed it back in the box, i noticed i mixed up 1 8.5 and 1 8 in 1 box. Quickly fixed it though before i traded for P2's

Any1 know any niketowns or store that doing phone orders for that black/gold prelude shirt need a XXL??....its no longer available on NDC!! 
mad.gif

People are out of their minds to trade Prelude 1s for those God awful things.
People are also out of their minds to ask 1K for Prelude 1's. Its all opinion on what looks good to one person or not. Value wise, Supreme Foams> Prelude 1's atm

I agree. My og 6s all fit perfect but the P6 is tight, I too would have .5 sz up on the P6 if I would have known.

Back
Top Bottom