Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

man i'm hooked to this shoe's bandwagon hard. 

bhms were a must have.

asg's turned into one after i got 'em.

now i'm really trying to talk myself out of this easter camo joint i've got saved in my locker...

can somebody talk me out of these... i think i'm in love hoping it's just a crush. (for my wallet)

My ID is expected to ship 2/25...I'm very impatient, even more so since I got my first pair and LOVED it so much.

I can't wait to buy more...:smokin

nice ID's lately, quality looking good.

it's annoying how being undecided on an outsole type/color can have such a setback on pulling the trigger >:

alright guys... I think I've chosen the one I'm buying... thapointguy I want your input I added the grey colored outsole and changed the midsole to purple, I remember you suggested the gray, opinions are gladly welcome

View media item 275828
upload foto

Last edited:
I don't think anyone has done the Chaos with a grey outsole. It's not going to make it not a Chaos inspired. I'd say go for it unless you want to go with a white outsole. I'd lose the speckles though. they look sorta pink (fuschia) against the purple on my screen. Red laces in place of the speckles perhaps? There can be various possibilities with the Chaos. It's really hard to decide. That's why I try to keep it with 3 colors, if more keep it same shades.

I don't think anyone has done the Chaos with a grey outsole. It's not going to make it not a Chaos inspired. I'd say go for it unless you want to go with a white outsole. I'd lose the speckles though. they look sorta pink (fuschia) against the purple on my screen. Red laces in place of the speckles perhaps? There can be various possibilities with the Chaos. It's really hard to decide. That's why I try to keep it with 3 colors, if more keep it same shades.

thanks bro... I also noticed the weird effect the red speckles had against the purple... I'm gonna try some other laces like you and the poster above suggested... it's been so hard to pick one color combo for these id's I keep revising it like every two days... thanks for the replies

one thing's for sure. you're 1-2 revisions away from a real slick looking shoe. Grey outsole is a refreshing take.

In sticking with the All-Star Weekend theme, I plan on ordering these Sunday...
man I might have to borrow this idea from you
smokin.gif

For some reason I think those chaos up too would look real nice with volt speckles if that's even an option but that's just me...

I'm trying to hold out until they reveal what the galaxy print will be available for (unless they did and I missed it). I just can't make myself like the uppers they have available so I'm hoping for more options soon. I tried messing around with most of them and I'm just not feeling them. This will be my first ID tho

I wanna ID a pair but I wanna see what the YOTS prints look like in real life first.  I kind of wisg they just made the prints like the Red Year of the Snake pair in like blue, purple and etc.  Some of the colors just don't flow together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom