Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I guess we won't be able to see the new upper until next week......keep us updated guys with lots of pics
happy.gif

That's weird. Normally it won't be allowed as your making the ID. I've never heard anything after the fact.

Change it to murder bill lol.
yeah i don't get it. if it's not allowed then state it when it's typed out. *ain't got time for that gif*

Just got my shipping confirmation. Estimated to be next Wednesday. Is it possible it might be a little bit earlier? Just wondering. Either way, can't wait! But the colorway is something you guys have already seen many times anyway lol.

I am just surprised others are not beating mine in. I waited a few days and many people said they ordered right away. Will try to take some nice pics once mine come in.
nike ships IDs in batches they wont ship just your pair as soon as its done... just checked shipping date n they changed it to wednesday 5/29. i ordered mine on thursday night n i believe the options got released on a monday or tuesday... probably a week worth of ID orders get shipped at a time from china

yeah i don't get it. if it's not allowed then state it when it's typed out. *ain't got time for that gif*
it usually does thats what Dubs was saying... you probably ordered them when the ID site was acting up... if some of you recall a couple weeks ago the ID website was down, they probably were fixing that issue

Last edited:
When I did kill bill in my lebron 9s I used all l's instead of i's. then you can use black paint to make them into i's

mine's shipped already.. i guess it shipped with the first batch, estimated to be delivered wed 5/29. the. wait. is. killing. me!

nike ships IDs in batches they wont ship just your pair as soon as its done... just checked shipping date n they changed it to wednesday 5/29. i ordered mine on thursday night n i believe the options got released on a monday or tuesday... probably a week worth of ID orders get shipped at a time from china
Gotcha thanks. Well there will be a rush of pics then. I gotta work or I would be waiting at the door to take them out of the delivery guys hands.

OMG WHAT ARE THEY DOING!!!! it was in cali yesterday, and now its in kentucky?!?!? 

[table][tr][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Local Time[/th][th=""]Activity[/th][/tr][tr][td]Louisville, KY, United States[/td][td]05/2*****13[/td][td]1:35 P.M.[/td][td]Import Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]05/2*****13[/td][td]9:06 A.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Anchorage, AK, United States[/td][td]05/23/2013[/td][td]11:15 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ontario, CA, United States[/td][td]05/23/2013[/td][td]9:31 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Anchorage, AK, United States[/td][td]05/23/2013[/td][td]1:21 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shenzhen, China[/td][td]05/23/2013[/td][td]7:12 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shenzhen, China[/td][td]05/22/2013[/td][td]7:25 P.M.[/td][td]Export Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shenzhen, China[/td][td]05/21/2013[/td][td]11:30 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dongguan, China[/td][td]05/21/2013[/td][td]11:10 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]05/21/2013[/td][td]8:35 P.M.[/td][td]Origin Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]China[/td][td]05/22/2013[/td][td]2:55 A.M.[/td][td]Order Processed: Ready for UPS[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
got these in late march, the upper was supposed to have a lot more purple. hopefully gonna get some more soon because i made an air structure triax inspired colorway 

Last edited:
iD posted in the regular thread. I hope the platinum is darker than this. i better hold off until i see more pics.

995586d0_Screenshot_2013-05-24-22-22-11.png

if thats the only platinum, i doubt it will be darker unless they randomly changed it but pretty sure they will look like that

looks good to me tho

Back
Top Bottom