Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Ah, not surprising that it's been out there a while I guess. First time I had seen a PE pair of these on the market.

First time I had looked for a pair of BC's in a few months and the market is still a bit too high for my liking. 
frown.gif
  White's are even worse! I prefer the black pair anyways, would mainly want the black pair since he wore those at the year end finals and I have the previous two pairs of Zoom Vapors from the year end finals (flame pair and Savile Row).

I'm still looking for a WC & BC pair in size 13 for a decent price or steal, none on IG or Twitter, eBay prices are $1000+

Last edited:
I scored the one pair I wanted. Thanks tho. Now to find the zoom vapor 3 white at a steal price

Can someone let me know how these run size wise? Do they run big, or are they true to size? Thanks in advance 

Can someone let me know how these run size wise? Do they run big, or are they true to size? Thanks in advance 

For me, they run true to size. Some other guy on here(who plays tennis)said he could've gone down a half size. I'm sure I could've too, but they would be snug.

Back
Top Bottom