⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slap the results in your face and you deflect. You got them points off them other wasteman, not us. We here rain sun or shine. Hopefully you and them other rat boys don't go to Meth to try and get me out here before that time.

Oh I'm gonna try

Seeing Troopz so down and disillusioned was honestly sad to see. Man always had that passion for the club even when they were wack in the past but now they've made him numb. He's been driven way past caring at this point :lol:

Monaco wasting no time whatsoever getting a replacement striker it seems...

I wonder what brand Klopp's glasses are. Shopping around for another pair
Oaks?!
Jurgen+Klopp+Liverpool+FC+Training+Session+-3jE3Q0zZvgx.jpg

Seeing Troopz so down and disillusioned was honestly sad to see. Man always had that passion for the club even when they were wack in the past but now they've made him numb. He's been driven way past caring at this point :lol:

Monaco wasting no time whatsoever getting a replacement striker it seems...

Ligue un :pimp:

You mean the Paris invitational :lol:

Could any Serie A school me on Cutrone?

He's their young academy product who just scored again and has scored in Milans last few games since making his debut. A lot of Milan fans seem to feel comfortable not having a big name no.9 in the squad as long as it frees up playing time for dude.

Ill say it again but I'm glad these games don't effect (affect?) me like the AFTV guys. Claude's not gonna make it out of the stadium one day. It Sucks for like an hour but after that life goes on :lol:

I know it's different cause that's their hometown team and all that but still

All over England today people are leaning out of cars and shouting "did you see the Liverpool match!?"

lots of people on the radio talking about it and saying how brilliant Liverpool are. Liverpool already have the most fans in England and are by far the most awe-inspiring, storied, and magical football club in England & it's days like today which make everything just sit in amazement & struggle to comprehend how 1 club can be so brilliant.

i think when we won our 5th European Cup it cemented us as the overall Goat club in England. nothing
compares to Liverpool Football Club. we are biblical in stature.

we are The Beatles of World Sport. (The Beatles also came from Liverpool & John Lennon and George Harrison, the 2 coolest ones, supported them.)

Ill say it again but I'm glad these games don't effect (affect?) me like the AFTV guys. Claude's not gonna make it out of the stadium one day. It Sucks for like an hour but after that life goes on :lol:

I know it's different cause that's their hometown team and all that but still
small cheat I use is if you don't know which one to use is just use the word influence lol.

All over England today people are leaning out of cars and shouting "did you see the Liverpool match!?"

lots of people on the radio talking about it and saying how brilliant Liverpool are. Liverpool already have the most fans in England and are by far the most awe-inspiring, storied, and magical football club in England & it's days like today which make everything just sit in amazement & struggle to comprehend how 1 club can be so brilliant.

i think when we won our 5th European Cup it cemented us as the overall Goat club in England. nothing
compares to Liverpool Football Club. we are biblical in stature.

we are The Beatles of World Sport. (The Beatles also came from Liverpool & John Lennon and George Harrison, the 2 coolest ones, supported them.)
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom