⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pool showed up and gave Arsenal a proper beating. Everything was clicking today for the scousers. But this is typical Arsenal under Wenger and nothing is gonna change as long as he is at the club. Went from the Invincibles to a club of capitulators who don't show up in big games. 0-5-8 sums up this joke of a club.

IMG_20170827_130117.jpg

Banter :rofl:

I listed multiple reasons in regards to the weak competition one of them being a Liverpool Managed Rogers and your response is stealing a first place finish ? Reading Comprehension is key. According to you we are a Joke, yet this joke of a club have given you 7 defeats and 5 draws in our last 18 meetings. Chelsea would've gone bankrupt too had they not have shady underworld injections of cash into the club.
You can hold onto those 7Ws and 5Ds, me and my fellow Blues fans will walk off with these two titles in three years. Fair trade off no?

I hope you got this much energy when our squads play this season, I don't wanna hear nothing when Hazard washes y'all weak backline

French DiMarzio confirming today's woj bomb...

5 year deal for 180m euros bonuses included,no player exchange after all

You can hold onto those 7Ws and 5Ds, me and my fellow Blues fans will walk off with these two titles in three years. Fair trade off no?

I hope you got this much energy when our squads play this season, I don't wanna hear nothing when Hazard washes y'all weak backline
Slap the results in your face and you deflect. You got them points off them other wasteman, not us. We here rain sun or shine. Hopefully you and them other rat boys don't go to Meth to try and get me out here before that time.

Last edited:
DIQHXfTXkAE8c-e.jpg

Alexis smiling at the though of chillin and getting paid to watch this comedy club for a few more months
55BLFpF.png

Alexis don't deserve this. I have much respect for him though being a true professional and seemingly willing to see his contract out without throwing a fit in the media. he could have been much more vocal and disruptive. he's let his desires known and I won't feel any malice when he leaves on a free or if we manage to find a club abroad that will pay a suitable fee

I see we got our back blown out, congrats tomdiginson tomdiginson & Trey Bantz Trey Bantz

Didn't watch the match cause it only available on premium channels locally, will catch some highlights when I get home, or low lights.

Going forward, Arsenal should be excluded from the bantz. It has gone from fun and jokes to harassment and abuse. Give them some time to get sorted out.

Going forward, Arsenal should be excluded from the bantz. It has gone from fun and jokes to harassment and abuse. Give them some time to get sorted out.
lmao how you show them sympathy and throw more shots in the same statement

I see we got our back blown out, congrats tomdiginson tomdiginson & Trey Bantz Trey Bantz

Didn't watch the match cause it only available on premium channels locally, will catch some highlights when I get home, or low lights.
there's literally nothing for you to watch.
arshambles fc did absolutely nothing..thats not hyperbole either.

Wenger is a fool. Should've resigned the day he won the latest F.A. Cup. Wasn't that the record F.A. Cups won for a single manager? That way, he could've ended on somewhat of a positive note. This way, whenever and whichever way he leaves, he will leave in disgrace because it's obvious that things aren't going to get any better any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom