⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The west side is still stacked

IMG_20180702_161035.jpg

Two games that could easily be a semi final or final

The bracket is so lopsided man lol

:lol:

The timing would be so Florentino,just as Brazil look like they might go all the way

Whoever wins that quarter final match is probably getting their star poached by dude,Neymar or Hazard

Even though Real threepeated under Zizou they’re still stupid for sitting on the sidelines while Neymar and Mbappe went to PSG. I appreciate what Zidane did, he’s a club legend. But he didn’t have to be so ride or die with his core group. Also didn’t have to be so lenient with letting players who didn’t want to be at the club walk.

Flo also deserves some blame. He miscalculated that the market would come back to Earth. But the bar has been permanently moved to the insane figures we’re seeing now.

Zidane’s demeanor and Flo’s miscalculation could be a near-9 figure cost to the club. It got us 13 though. Just gotta wait and see what happens now.

The reality is that we need an upgrade over Benz to win La Liga. Not too many RM caliber players out there to fill that role, especially after Lewa sucked in the CL and Bayern are unwilling to part with him. Due to the lack of options I’d be good with Neymar now. Flo will still make sure we sign Mbappe later.

Eventual front 3 of Vinicius-Neymar-Mbappe would be something.

P$G ever selling Mbappr to this Barca board is a pipe dream :lol:

Dudes tried to unsettle and sign Veratti and the Qatari's turned around and poached Neymar in response

Can't see them letting their jewel go like that

I think the bigger concern is being worried about PSG feeling like RM are going through the backdoor and handling the situation disrespectfully. Flo is big on mutual respect in negotiations to maintain a good relationship. And PSG are the possessor of 2 gems that Flo wants his hands on.

Yea they definitely don't wanna get on the Sheikhs bad side :lol:

They already saw what happened with Barca

Either the bid was really real or really fake, that's the only reason RM would come out and say that bid is fake at 11 pm Madrid time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom