⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sei_18934248.jpg

Damn, gutted for Japan. A bit naive when they were up two and then on the corner that lead to the last goal but overall a great performance from them.

Hope RLC gets the start tomorrow even if Dele is fit.

Even though Real threepeated under Zizou they’re still stupid for sitting on the sidelines while Neymar and Mbappe went to PSG. I appreciate what Zidane did, he’s a club legend. But he didn’t have to be so ride or die with his core group. Also didn’t have to be so lenient with letting players who didn’t want to be at the club walk.

Flo also deserves some blame. He miscalculated that the market would come back to Earth. But the bar has been permanently moved to the insane figures we’re seeing now.

Zidane’s demeanor and Flo’s miscalculation could be a near-9 figure cost to the club. It got us 13 though. Just gotta wait and see what happens now.
I think you’re being a little too harsh in your criticism. Like I said before you’re taking about a team that won 4 of the last 5 CLs in dominant fashion.

I think the missed opportunity was mixing in the young players in league play. I think had that been done Madrid would have at least 1 more league title.

I’m really curious to see how Vinicius evolves. As a football fan, I’m hoping he takes off. As a Barca fan, not so much. :lol:

I also wonder what the plan is for Rodrygo.

Can’t believe Barca bid for Willian... I had high hopes for Abi’s reign but this sounds more like a move from Pep Segura, Abi’s boss... I’m absolute certain now the club has no scouting structure.

This is big. Can't wait to see how him and the Portugal Wolves FC due in the PL

Overall, how would you guys rank Lozano's WC performance?

Why the **** is anyone giving the trash National Review any attention at all? :stoneface: It isn't American. It's trash.

Person who wrote the article is big mad.

Sounds like an entitled little prick who doesn’t like the sport because ‘merica didn’t qualify.

Nba is trash now, nfl is racist, mlb is boring (but I still follow), and the NHL is basically football on ice.

Dude is just in his feelings cause his team didn’t get picked to play so the sport is trash. But had we qualified and made it to the round of 16 he’d be puffing his chest.

ksteezy ksteezy Im Colombian today bro. Let’s get this W

Hopefully this is the end of this

Sky sources better not be on their Chris Broussard ****

Citeh getting Mahrez for a reasonable fee :smh:

Silly morning roundup:

Not buying that Ron is on his way to Juve for a sec...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom