⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey back... :nerd:

ImpoliteBlondChafer.gif

"BRING TREY BACK"

tumblr_o997m6wYyl1rqe0rbo1_500.gif

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 2.25.58 PM.png

The only reason I want England to lose is so that we (America) can stop with the glorification of english soccer and their coaches. In america today if you have a british accent you can automatically get a job coaching club or college soccer. The truth is english soccer is defensive and boring. Thanks to foreign players and coaches the premier league has improved but here in america we continue to teach the traditional style and strategy of english football...its rubbish if you ask me.

Get youth soccer some colombian and croatian coaches. How about Uruguayan or French ones. Anything but the boring english defensive style with long balls and headers.

The only reason I want England to lose is so that we (America) can stop with the glorification of english soccer and their coaches. In america today if you have a british accent you can automatically get a job coaching club or college soccer. The truth is english soccer is defensive and boring. Thanks to foreign players and coaches the premier league has improved but here in america we continue to teach the traditional style and strategy of english football...its rubbish if you ask me.

Get youth soccer some colombian and croatian coaches. How about Uruguayan, French or Belgian ones. Anything but the boring english defensive style wirh long balls and headers.

part of the reason england get a lot of attention for doing not much of anything in football is because they're a rich country with lots of media. they can control the narrative despite being historically mediocre. aside from that, their league is successful because of all the foreign players, not because of the english players. they may have some good ones, but there's a lot more foreign players that contribute to the mystique of the premiere league.

and yes, there is a bit of an inferiority complex among americans who will twist and turn at the sound of an english accent, but ignore their own

I like Arry & Raheem but everyone knows where I stand... I was talking ish to someone that plays in the Lady Prem & for the Lady Three Lions... :lol:

She actually laughed kinda hard when I said you know a league is crap with mark hughes, big sam, tony pulis, & pardew keep getting job after job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom