⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be worried,last year all the talk was around P$G before Neymar signed,Mendes just found a new bargaining tool/chip this time :lol:
I’m actually not too worried if he leaves. RM has quality players still.
Now would I miss him? Of course I would :lol:

D1177C5F-40DF-4E0D-ACF8-B68762904D6C.png
Seems to be gaining strength, I love CR7 but its time to be grateful for all he’s done and move on.

I didn't realize he didn't start their first game either.. so he's only played one full game so far, which he was ballin in

How do you feel about the Willian interest jape jape ?
i would welcome willian at a good price.
messi and suarez get gassed at the business end of our season so i'd be happy with him.
willian is class and has a good attitude so he would help out any team.

do you still want him at united?

my only concern is his price.

IMG_20180703_120420.jpg

Man the chance England have rn if they take care of Colombia...

This is a literal joke, the other bracket was and still is sooo hard. God I wish Portugal had made it into that bracket. God damnit Ronaldo, shoulda made that penalty man!!!

It’s kind of funny tho, England have had all week to enjoy watching upsets and their bracket open up. They’re feeling confident and gassed up, like people in England are really thinking they’ll make it to the final...

Which basically means one thing.....Colombia will win today

**** here England, sit your *** down :lol:

i would welcome willian at a good price.
messi and suarez get gassed at the business end of our season so i'd be happy with him.
willian is class and has a good attitude so he would help out any team.

do you still want him at united?

my only concern is his price.

He seems to be in form right now so I don't think he'll come cheap,but I do think he'd help with depth like you mentioned. On his day he can do so much damage. All you guys would be missing is Neymar again to have Brazil's attack :lol:

I know Mou loves him but don't think I'd be down if it'd be at the detriment of Tone,dunno why Chelsea would sell him to him either after Matic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom