⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-7-28_15-45-44.gif

Welp

I like how the young guys look. In comparison to the options young players I would say ours are coming along well.

God does exist. He does answer prayers. Thank You thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...
tenor.gif

52fe5ce71654a6b1b37efdbb2bf5d18b.gif

Last edited:
God does exist. He does answer prayers. Thank You thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...
tenor.gif

52fe5ce71654a6b1b37efdbb2bf5d18b.gif

Wouldn't have made sense to leave PSG anyway, especially with how much he is getting paid and his role in the team.

Wish Mou would just pull a Marshawn Lynch heading into the season with his answers, never does himself favors :smh:

In other news...

*False alarm

Last edited:
He’s an absolute POS (scroll for quotes)

He also thinks the players on WC breaks should come back early & help the team.
“I just hope the boys on deserved holidays, they take care of themselves a little bit & somebody wants to do what [Marcus] Rashford & [Phil] Jones do,” Mourinho said, “which is to be back a little bit earlier to try & help the team because for the beginning of the season we are going to be in trouble”

Last edited:
Season 3 of The Mou Show has begun.
Unfortunately that seems to be where we're headed,he's been even more miserable than usual lately :smh:

The throwing the board under the bus constantly part is what makes me think the situation could potentially heat up...

Damn, that would have been an amazing transfer.

To be honest, I think we should have done it. If Madrid really wanted Cavani, I'd be ok with him moving on and bringing in a young martial to play centrally between neymar and mbappe.

Damn...

luc longley and arthur start
rafinha byke
marlon santos byke
munir byke ahead of paco

this will be a good lesson for arthur playing an elite midfielder in eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom