⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adi's last game as a Timber. I'm glad he brought us a 'ship but he's been washed now

Edit: he just scored :pimp:
Adi was never washed imo, he just couldn't work out in Gio's system. The man will be a legend in Portland, and I wish him all the best in his new club.

No better way for anyone to end their PTFC career.

MFW Barca can't sell Gomes due to a meaningless preseason tournament

latest

I have naive hope that Sarri will give young guys like Hudson-Odai rotation time.

I’m high on him and Ampadu. Chelsea obviously knows how to scout but we sold the best ones. Counter productive business lol.

I agree with what Mou said. Both in the Vacation/Holiday thing after a tourney and about attending those trash games in the states.

Of course with the holiday thing I wouldn't go as hard as Mou. But players shortening their Vaca to get back to work would be appreciated.

As the dotard continues developing his Eeoyre persona, refreshing to see coaches like Klopp & Poch embrace their US fans.

Game was very meh. Glad to see Munir & King Arthur get theirs. Very surprised Arthur doesn’t have any proper tattoos... :lol: He must not have gotten the hand book that requires getting at least a half sleeve.

I thought Malcom looked good. He made some passes that weren’t handled very well. I was hoping to see Cucurella look good so he could be an option for replacing Alba, but he was just ok.obviously still early.

I agree with what Mou said. Both in the Vacation/Holiday thing after a tourney and about attending those trash games in the states.

Of course with the holiday thing I wouldn't go as hard as Mou. But players shortening their Vaca to get back to work would be appreciated.
these players have been playing almost a year straight
they need 3-4 weeks off
body can only take so much before you get injured

Last edited:
I wish Mou was more would call out the US federation as a whole for orchestrating this mess of a tournament. He would if he knew IMO

Fake news jepe at it again :lol::smh:

Quote is fake. Haven’t really read or heard anything I disagree with from Jose. Him being this truthful to the media is another story.

Lewa pushing for a move again, you can't even blame Bayern at this point for not negotiating, where are they gonna find a replacement

Or Jose should just play the young talent so his veterans can rest for the upcoming season

This is a good time for young players to get PT and international exposue under the badge.

We all know he isn’t going to play them come regular campaign.

No way I’d shorten my vacation time to play in some preseason **** if I just ran in the World Cup. Most of United’s biggest players were in the final/semi’s. Why put them at more risk only to be in tears later on in the season when Pogba picks up an injury? United has more than enough talent to hold them over through pre season.

Jose is trash.

RM are screwed if they’re depending on Benz to score enough goals in La Liga and Bale to stay healthy

Imo they should find a way to play in La Liga without Benz and with Bale as the CF

Maybe a 4-4-1-1
___________Bale
___________Isco
Asensio-Kroos-Modric-Vazquez

Or 4-3-2-1
__________Bale
_____Isco________Asensio
___Kroos Casemiro Modric

Tbh I don’t want Casemiro starting against lower La Liga sides. His talents come out most as a destroyer against good teams.

RM are screwed if they’re depending on Benz to score enough goals in La Liga and Bale to stay healthy

Imo they should find a way to play in La Liga without Benz and with Bale as the CF

Maybe a 4-4-1-1
___________Bale
___________Isco
Asensio-Kroos-Modric-Vazquez

Or 4-3-2-1
__________Bale
_____Isco________Asensio
___Kroos Casemiro Modric

Tbh I don’t want Casemiro starting against lower La Liga sides. His talents come out most as a destroyer against good teams.
You think Kovacic gonna leave or nah

No idea why Mou continues to talk out the side of his mouth, being so grumpy such an *** hole. Are you trying to get people to hate you? Are you trying to get sacked in god damn pre season? Just shut up dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom