⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are sour about the loss of Neymar and scrambling. Take the L and prove that Barca DNA is something and have whoever in their ranks coming up a chance.

I'd like to see Barca sign Dembele

I think that kid could shake things up at Barca.

I mean you add the money they got for Neymar with the war chest they had to being with, wouldn't they be able to drop 300 mil on both players?

Need SKC to find a goal in these last 4'

When a team survives this long like San Jose has, you just get the feeling they'll steal it if it comes to pens.

Predictions
La Liga
1. RM 2. Barca 3. Atleti 4. Villarreal

EPL
1. Man City 2. Tottenham 3. Man U 4. Chelsea

Series A
1. Juve 2. AC Milan 3. Napoli 4. Roma

Bundesliga
1. Bayern 2. Dortmund 3. Probably Leipzig, but the rest of the league is so random

Ligue 1
1. PSG 2. Lyon 3. Nice

EL - Everton (temporary) until I figure which might win that falls from the CL
CL - RM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
My predictions for the league.

1. United
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Tottenham
5. Liverpool
6. Arsenal
7. Everton
8. Southampton
9. West Ham
10. Leicester City

18. Watford
19. Brighton
20. Huddersfield

Golden Boot- Harry Kane
POTY- Eric Bailly
YPOTY- Gabriel Jesus

wylin.. they will push city the furthest to title this yr IMO. On paper they are 2nd best team in league
For me, the last few seasons has been a perfect combination of developed quality and luck.

And with Spurs not making any moves thus far, our perceived quality isn't gonna be enough to propel us forward and luck isn't something I like to depend on

what delusional confidence have united fans displayed tho?

rck- I think the fact you were able to still play great with kane out last yr, really spoke well to the quality of your squad. I think you will still struggle in europe, but an early exit will only help you in the league. Not buying into this whole, "playing at Wembley" will be your undoing. Spurs might be my fav non united team to watch.. really wanna see pochettino replace mou down the line. Dude has united manager DNA :lol:

rck3sactown rck3sactown @manchesterunitedfans

IMG_9320.JPG

Wembley is gonna be my #1 cop out excuse if Spurs really struggle this season :lol: :smh:

You gotta trust your guys bro.

If I were a spurs fan, as things stand today, Pep and City the only squad I'm looking at with caution and that kind of respect. :lol:

You talking about finishing 5th - 6th AT BEST!

I remember calling out rck on his depressing vibe

Now you all know what I mean :lol:

Guess I should be more specific though it only applies to his pessimism with Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom