⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's the point it's to circumvent the fact that La Liga makes the buyout clause mandatory.

But I'm sure the players agent only agrees to such a deal if they feel the player is being well-compensated. I'd think the alternative the club would offer to a player who wanted a realistic buyout would be a lower wage. Just my guess though.
Makes sense given the circumstances they have to deal with in La Liga.

Wait, this Mbappe move to PSG is actually happening?

Damn, PSG is really swinging **** this summer.

Wait, this Mbappe move to PSG is actually happening?

Damn, PSG is really swinging **** this summer.

Dudes are seriously contemplating dropping 350m on 2 players...its a whole new world bruh :lol::sick:

P$G's attack would be top 3 minimum if they pull it off

Neymar - Cavani - Mbappe - ADM up top :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Not to mention the options off the bench

They'll at the very minimum make this back with ease. At best save €150m. They were able to make this move in the first place by being good enough now that they can allocate funds for future talent, and not being wasteful to have the money on deck in the first place.
so how do you know he will pan out?

The transfer oracle has confirmed the P$G bid for 155m...

Supposedly Monaco's holding out for 200m :rofl::rofl:

They still going after Oblak too? PSG coming for the whole liga

Luan could be on the move to Liverpool? I liked his play at the Olympics

The sheiks retired the chequebook this summer and brought these out

main-qimg-6bc18aa8bc36cf3ae5ee5d526cb0ddac-c

Been saying that's Klopps best move but I don't know if their relationship is beyond repair or what .

70m for VVD always sounded wild to me,even in this overinflated market

so how do you know he will pan out?

I don't I just know the market will keep getting stupider. From what I've seen he's legit though, and Madrid's scouting has been killing it. Only time will tell if RM made a big mistake or if they had the vision.

The transfer oracle has confirmed the P$G bid for 155m...

Supposedly Monaco's holding out for 200m :rofl::rofl:

I was pretty surprised when I saw the previous reported fee was the same as what RM's was supposed to be. The whole summer it's been coming out that they don't want to sell to PSG and would tax them.

I'm sure PSG will find a way through "sponsorship" to "earn" more money for this deal though :lol:

In all seriousness,is FFP dead or what?

Just wondering how a club can possibly spend the amounts being reported with little to no outgoings yet

Dudes have spent the entirety of Milans summer rejuvenation money in under a month and still don't seem to be done

Unrelated...

That doesn't sound too encouraging,dudes should take that rumors 80m from P$G and run

FFP is still a thing PSG just have to prove their books are balanced and they aren't spending more than the revenue they took in and didn't operate at a loss of a certain amount (forgot what the number is was) in a 3 year span.

But it seems like they found a loophole to circumvent it

How much money are these dudes making where they can spend a small countrys defense budget on signings? :lol:

P$G is putting Qatar's prestige and image on its back,un galactique signing at a time

Been saying that's Klopps best move but I don't know if their relationship is beyond repair or what .

70m for VVD always sounded wild to me,even in this overinflated market

Yeah, I'm not going to lie and say I feel great about a Matip/Sakho CB duo, but he's an upgrade over Lovren and the other bums we have back there.

PSG financials are out there, the question is are the figures they put forth legit. :lol:

Isn't that what got them in trouble in 2014? Suspect accounting?

I agree whole heartedly that aside from matic united hasn't really improved on last season.. really just stayed status quo. Think a lot of our season relies on mkhi, martial and rashy really coming into their own. Also no more excuses for pogba, got the defensive cover and had a full preseason.

This season has so many stories and should make for some really entertaining stuff. Really looking forward to it

Lukaku isn't an upgrade on Zlatan?

PSG financials are out there, the question is are the figures they put forth legit. :lol:

Isn't that what got them in trouble in 2014? Suspect accounting?

yup and they were found to be violating ffp.
if they get caught again this time they will be suspended from all european competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom