⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup wit y’all mans Pogba?

“Some day I hope they are going to slip and I hope, and I know that it’s bad to say things like that, but I hope for us that some very important players get injured.
“Just like what is happening with us because every time we are having important players that get injured and missing important games.
“If that happens to them as well then maybe it will make a difference. It might be a little touch that makes them weaker.”

I expect fans to say something like this but I’d imagine proffesional players would have some better perspective then to say that towards fellow pros. Let alone out loud in an interview.

Real ish, if RM don't get the 3 points today they're a soft *****-made team. Haven't shown any fighting spirit this season in the league, this could be the definitive match of their campaign of their character and who they are as a team

I think Madrid must be going thru what I think happened to Barca after their treble. I think Barca was physically & mentally exhausted & just coasted the following season. Madrid looks the same way right now except for Isco... Isco just might carry La Roja as a dark horse can date to win the WC the way he’s playing.

Mostly unchanged squad from midweek for the NT Derby

IMG_20171202_113014.jpg

Been a minute since they rocked the all black :smokin

To their credit though, Strasbourg has been closing down whenever te ball makes to anywhere near Neymar, Mbappe, and Draxler

Probably more of a back 3 like against Watford with Young and Valencia working the wings in advance positions primarily

Just seen Mahrez's cut
httpimagesyukucomimagegif15a16f1294a5c6c4c40d691b523294aa0625c37b (1).GIF

I think Madrid must be going thru what I think happened to Barca after their treble. I think Barca was physically & mentally exhausted & just coasted the following season. Madrid looks the same way right now except for Isco... Isco just might carry La Roja as a dark horse can date to win the WC the way he’s playing.

I think this is where great front office work and management comes into play. Imo they're more of a victim of overdoing their own formula. They went too young (and lost faith when things got rough early,) Zizou loves locker room harmony and let Morata walk before confirming M'bappe, RM's policy of contracts for older players prevented them from keeping CR7's homie Pepe around.

We also ignored that players like Varane and Bale are injury prone.

Best result for Liverpool would probably be a draw, but I can't even front I want Arsenal to WASH United

Regarding Pogbas comments,after seeing the interview I dont think he meant to come across as wishing for an injury just like that. Dude was comparing all the injuries his own squad has gone through,including his own, with Citehs great fitness level so far saying that the only way he see's them slipping up is if they go through the injury bug. English isn't his main language so it probably didnt come out the way he meant it to be. The reason I doubt it was malicious is that in the same interview he was wishing Laca well and hoping hed be fit for the game coming up

Regarding Pogbas comments,after seeing the interview I dont think he meant to come across as wishing for an injury just like that. Dude was comparing all the injuries his own squad has gone through,including his own, with Citehs great fitness level so far saying that the only way he see's them slipping up is if they go through the injury bug. English isn't his main language so it probably didnt come out the way he meant it to be. The rraspm i doubt it was malicipus is that in the same interview he was wishing Laca well and hoping hed be fit for the game coming up

Been drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom