⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

:rofl:

Dude is used to footy institutions like Bayern and Barca and just wants their stature and support to reflect their achievements yet got fans telling him to mind his own business and stick to coaching for it :lol:

I hope these arrogant City fans piss him off to the point that he leaves earlier than previously planned. It’s almost as if they’ve forgotten they were playing third division football not that long ago.

I remember NBAonNBC, goat status. The theme music, Marv Albert, Bob Costas, Ahmad Rashad and Mike Fratello.

NBC has fallen off.
They need to step up and spend the bread. The way they created PL content is a game-changer. I would hate for that to be lost.

Oh this is fire. Will this be on sale?

wtf coman just had surgery for a cardiac arrhythmia. only out a couple weeks but seriously this guy has the worst health luck ever
Just read this and would love to know the specifics but more importantly, this guy can't catch a break. He's one of those players who we will always say "what if" he wasn't riddled with injures, what kind of player would he have been

Oh this is fire. Will this be on sale?

Just read this and would love to know the specifics but more importantly, this guy can't catch a break. He's one of those players who we will always say "what if" he wasn't riddled with injures, what kind of player would he have been

yea the oktoberfest jersey has started popping up in adidas canada stores already. im waiting for it to be on the online team shop so I can cop. it's a must cop day 1 for me.

I read a report that he had an extra beat that they corrected. the craziest thing with coman is he's stilly only 25 but it feels like he's been around forever. really unfortunate how his body just seems like it can't hold up at all.

edit

Last edited:
If I was a City fan I’d have a way bigger problem with how Pep set up the teams the last couple years in the CL’s semi’s and final. That overthinking cost them trophies.

But getting mad at him for wanting fans to come to stadium is childish. Every manager wants a full stadium. It’s not that big of a deal.

60AE8EEE-AB6D-4295-B83A-BA53117F74DC.jpeg

i work for a major internationl retailer. someone high up ****** up. there's designers, buyers, and merchants that come up with this stuff but their opinions don't matter if someone higher up insists on offering **** that doesnt make sense.

Whenever they complain about kits in Germany, adidas and Puma listen. Bayern fans complained about blue in their kits (wrongfully I thought, I liked the blue. The red gets tiring) and they stopped wearing it immediately.

Whenever they complain about kits in Germany, adidas and Puma listen. Bayern fans complained about blue in their kits (wrongfully I thought, I liked the blue. The red gets tiring) and they stopped wearing it immediately.

This is interesting…I thought red, white, and blue were their official colors. A few years back they rocked this as their home kit:
B50390DD-887A-4895-9544-F1E4CA941F3D.jpeg

This is interesting…I thought red, white, and blue were their official colors. A few years back they rocked this as their home kit:
B50390DD-887A-4895-9544-F1E4CA941F3D.jpeg

It was their full kit from I think two years ago. The blue shorts set Bayern fans off and they stopped wearing them mid season. I thought it looked good.

1631892485745.jpeg

As for the kit you posted. Maybe they hated it too, idk. I definitely thought their official colors were red, blue, white too. I guess Bayern fans just want red only. Idk.

Last edited:
If I was a City fan I’d have a way bigger problem with how Pep set up the teams the last couple years in the CL’s semi’s and final. That overthinking cost them trophies.

But getting mad at him for wanting fans to come to stadium is childish. Every manager wants a full stadium. It’s not that big of a deal.
He shouldn’t have went to city then.. their attendance has always been an issue. Just screams of him not knowing exactly what he was signing into. Lol must make him mad no one is there to appreciate his work. Sucker!!!

That guy basically said “we don’t show up to the games because we’re too hardcore a fan base”

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom