⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf coman just had surgery for a cardiac arrhythmia. only out a couple weeks but seriously this guy has the worst health luck ever
I was kinda surprised it's such a negligible surgery, they just go in through your hip and you're good to go within weeks. When you hear 'heart surgery', typically you don't expect the patient to be back up and running in a week or 2.

This is interesting…I thought red, white, and blue were their official colors. A few years back they rocked this as their home kit:
B50390DD-887A-4895-9544-F1E4CA941F3D.jpeg

one of our best home kits ever. I am in 100% agreement that blue should be incorporated in our home kits at least every other year to change things up. our stupid ultras (small racist group that everybody hates) convinced adidas to stop using blue cause they didn't like it

one of our best home kits ever. I am in 100% agreement that blue should be incorporated in our home kits at least every other year to change things up. our stupid ultras (small racist group that everybody hates) convinced adidas to stop using blue cause they didn't like it

I love that kit because it reminds me of San Lorenzo’s kits

This Donny stuff getting weird now, what top side is he getting into? Would’ve thought we had signed prime Iniesta the way people are complaining about him not starting over Pogba and Bruno.

It’s such a shame. Looking at Bayern’s kit history. So many fire kits with blue on it. IDK how fans convinced them to take the blue out.

1631921137791.jpeg

1631921173059.jpeg

1631921224830.jpeg

1631921383752.jpeg

1631921520413.jpeg

They’re a successful title-winning club that has to beg for fans to show up
City’s stadium is usually mocked as the ‘Emptyhad’ because of the disparity between their attendence compared to other clubs, especially given their huge success.
I don't know, I still don't see the part were Pep is 'begging', unless the euro version of begging is different then the American version. Plus, over 38k people showed up on a Wednesday for the Leipzig game, and the capacity is 55k. That's far from empty. Leave it to the media to show patches of empty seats and claim 'nobody show up', and twitter fingers to run with it.
The fact it’s embarrassing.
Keep tweeting.

I wonder if the puma shirts were just cheap af to manufacture and corporate figured even with the possible backlash and sales decrease it could be profitable bc footy fans to them are sheep that’ll buy whatever they put out

some people were saying Milan wont even be able to wear that kit in Serie A due to their rules about multiple logos

**** ugly either way

-Forgot to mention that John Terry A week ago said that his dream is to manage Chelsea. he has stepped down as assistant manager to Dean Smith of Aston Villa at the end of last season. he has noted that he doesn’t want to do it in the imminent future

-also the blue in Bayern has always been cool in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom