⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bantz Lord T

1629223246297.jpeg

1629223265443.jpeg

The last few iterations of San Lorenzo kits by the Swoosh have been goregous. I remember they released a blackout/tonal 3rd kit a few years ago that I went mad trying to obtain in the US.

Lol remember how highly rated draxler once was
Literally was typing that. Man look so happy for a guy that's riding the bench. But hey, his bank account is fat, so I suppose that's more important to him. He's still talented enough to play himself into a side, but PSG has mostly been stacked in his position.

Literally was typing that. Man look so happy for a guy that's riding the bench. But hey, his bank account is fat, so I suppose that's more important to him. He's still talented enough to play himself into a side, but PSG has mostly been stacked in his position.
He's been turning down moves abroad or back to Germany for years :lol:, definitely seems real comfortable chillin in Paris and keeping the bench warm while cashing those cheques.

More power to him :lol:

Is it time for me to get a Captain Benz Home kit? They do got purple on this years

2nd official match in charge of Bayern and Nagelsmann wins his first career trophy.

6th straight L for BVB against Bayern :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom