⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no RB, and our midfield/wing depth is bad for such an injury prone squad. coman picked up an injury again today.

midfielders- kimmich, goretzka, roca (injured currently), tolisso (always injured), musiala, muller

wingers- sane (injury prone), gnabry (injury prone), coman (forever injured)

Definitely need a RB, that I agree.

Sucks that the likes of Bugatti and Modric will be a year older if they finally get to team up. But it is what it is. Our club will have to be in a Wenger state of mind and consider Hazard’s ankles hopefully holding up as our new signing :lol:.

Think Mbappe would have made us legit CL contenders, but have my hopes more set on Carlo leading us to a la liga title, which should be another interesting race.

rolaholic rolaholic i feel like we’re accepting a lowball by Arsenal, but everyone knows they’re cheap, and it’s where Odegaard wants to go.

from what I understood Carlo doesn’t feel he needs an attacking mid. And it’s better for Odegaard that he’s a guaranteed starter somewhere than playing garbage minutes out of position.

Regardless if he balls or is just average. It's a decent fee for a player you have no real plans of playing a lot. Maybe if he was English you get an extra 15-20 million.

Still wish they would try to push some other players who have no future at the club out, on some friendly deals.

I can see Chelsea winning the league. Ligue 1 and Bundesliga are basically determined. Serie A will most likely be Juve. I think Milan will be a close second. La Liga I think it will be Real or Atleti. Not sure about the Portuguese league yet.

I was really hoping Leão would have been loaned off this year, I’m tired of seeing such a talented kid play 1 out of 4 games. Then on top of that Milan buy Giroud. Milan can be really weird sometimes :smh:

How do you go about replacing Modric now? he's outlasted every succession plan. You could secure Camavinga tomorrow or in January and leave him on loan until the summer. There's Barella who's not too far off from being world class. I'm sure there's somebody who I never heard of that could replace him. Idk

Last edited:
Inter's still trying to field a competitive squad at least thankfully

I like this signing, never watched him until the euros but felt like he stood out.

I liked that they were supposedly linked to Moise, think that would be a good signing as well.

I think Inzaghi a good manager too imo.

Serie A not that stacked rn tbh, unfortunately we broke and lost the best player in the league but I think they can still compete.

How do you go about replacing Modric now? he's outlasted every succession plan. You could secure Camavinga tomorrow or in January and leave him on loan until the summer. There's Barella who's not too far off from being world class. I'm sure there's somebody who I never heard of that could replace him. Idk

Can’t replace Modric, just have to build differently.

Atlético de Rafaela.

Yes. Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T will know too--you have your local club, and then you take sides in El Súperclasico. Within that realm of fandom, soy gallina.

Most people don't care or ask who you support in Primera B. So it's just easier to presume people are asking, "¿Boca o River?"

I’m from Buenos Aires and I support San Lorenzo so I don’t have two clubs. But you are generally right, if you’re from a small town you typically have your local club and then you support one of the big 5: Boca, River, Racing, San Lorenzo, or Independiente. Of the big 5, Boca and River are far and away the most popular.

Last edited:
Here we go

Rom got what he wanted
E9FJvYgUcAMHdmh

I get that odegaard doesn’t want to play for Madrid but going to arsenal is just wasting your career at this point.
he was better off staying at real sociedad.

London, wages. Sick of the uncertainty with loans. Also as we clearly see, being the man and one of the best in Sociedad didn’t necessarily prepare him for the big leagues. I understand where you’re coming from but also see why he made that decision.

I understand the sentiment on odegaard but to add to what flyeed mentioned, he'll also get to showcase himself on the PL spotlight as a guaranteed starter. He can outgrow us while showing his quality against the top clubs in the prem and still give himself the opportunity to go to a madrid, bayern etc later even if arsenal continue to stay complacent.

This last part is pure speculation from me but I think playing alongside a lot of young talent could of also been a key on coming back. Half the starting 11 will basically be the same age as him and he'll get to grow with peers he seems to get on really well with. In this project he's an essential brick to the foundation if it were to come to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom