⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not from the capital. What’s your favorite team in general? You like two Argentine teams? :lol:

Atlético de Rafaela.

Yes. Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T will know too--you have your local club, and then you take sides in El Súperclasico. Within that realm of fandom, soy gallina.

Most people don't care or ask who you support in Primera B. So it's just easier to presume people are asking, "¿Boca o River?"

Atlético de Rafaela.

Yes. Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T will know too--you have your local club, and then you take sides in El Súperclasico. Within that realm of fandom, soy gallina.

Most people don't care or ask who you support in Primera B. So it's just easier to presume people are asking, "¿Boca o River?"

Sounds weird. 🤷

rolaholic rolaholic I definitely thought there was no way Haaland would go to United…

But with City about to get Kane, Chelsea getting Lukaku, Barça broke, RM focused on on Mbappe’s social media…….you guys definitely have a way better chance.

Even if it’s Raiola, you HAVE to swallow pride and deal with him. Haaland is too good.

rolaholic rolaholic I definitely thought there was no way Haaland would go to United…

But with City about to get Kane, Chelsea getting Lukaku, Barça broke, RM focused on on Mbappe’s social media…….you guys definitely have a way better chance.

Even if it’s Raiola, you HAVE to swallow pride and deal with him. Haaland is too good.
Agreed, he's the type of talent that you'll 100% be kicking yourself over passing up when he's putting up silly numbers in Europe wherever he ends up.

Raiola's cut is why I think Bayern would be out of the picture, got way too much pride to drop 30-40M on an agents commission alone :lol:

Everything you mentioned is why it's shaping up nicely for Ole and the club, plus Cavani's contract will be up so they're definitely gonna be in the market for a striker regardless.

I know Flo's had wet dreams about bringing both him and Mbappe there but I doubt they wanna link up and share the spotlight together at this stage of their careers. Mbappe's likely tryna be the main man if he leaves Paris.

Think he'll end up in England when he leaves BVB, got 'Pool who could be in the market and have the funds for him if they decide to move on from some of the front 3 and United who've already briefed in the press that they've got funds set aside already to go after him next summer same way they pushed hard to sign him before he joined BVB.

Agreed, he's the type of talent that you'll 100% be kicking yourself over passing up when he's putting up silly numbers in Europe wherever he ends up.

Raiola's cut is why I think Bayern would be out of the picture, got way too much pride to drop 30-40M on an agents commission alone :lol:

Everything you mentioned is why it's shaping up nicely for Ole and the club, plus Cavani's contract will be up so they're definitely gonna be in the market for a striker already.

I know Flo's had wet dreams about bringing both him and Mbappe there but I doubt they wanna link up and share the spotlight together at this stage of their careers. Mbappe's likely tryna be the main man if he leaves Paris.

United were definitely out of the picture but every club made their own moves so United landed in a great position. Luck of the draw.

Also agreed, no way RM get both Haaland and Mbappe. If MBappe supposedly doesn’t “want to share the spotlight”, no way they coexist when they’ll be rivals for the next 10 years.

Plus Haaland seems real EPL centric due to family.

Bayern runs like a well oiled machine. They can't be out here looking like Barcelona.
Agreed…..

But let’s be serious, Bayern is very well run club. You’re lucky :lol:

you guys are 100% right, BUT there's a balance between being too stingy and turning into barca. we're falling into the too stingy category now when we have a perfect opportunity to get guys cheap (ie: sabitzer for 15m) during a pandemic and even potentially resell them for more once things are closer back to normal in a couple years. our whole fanbase is getting pretty frustrated. the player of the year in ligue 2 said he wants bayern only last week and is ready to come, but we wont pay the 5m fee until we make a player sale to offset it...

you guys are 100% right, BUT there's a fine line between being too stingy and using at least some of the funds you've stashed to create a powerhouse. we're falling into the too stingy category now when we have a perfect opportunity to get guys cheap (ie: sabitzer for 15m) during a pandemic and even potentially resell them for more once things are closer back to normal in a couple years. our whole fanbase is getting pretty frustrated. the player of the year in ligue 2 said he wants bayern only last week and is ready to come, but we wont pay the 5m fee until we make a player sale to offset it...

You’ll be alright… lol

You’ll be alright… lol

still no RB, and our midfield/wing depth is bad for such an injury prone squad. coman picked up an injury again today.

midfielders- kimmich, goretzka, roca (injured currently), tolisso (always injured), musiala, muller

wingers- sane (injury prone), gnabry (injury prone), coman (forever injured)

'holiday row' AKA going on strike :lol: >D

I expect Levy to come to his senses before the window ends tbf, especially if Citeh offer 150m like it keeps being reported...

He really couldn't get any playing time in Madrid?

His pops made a name for himself in Serie A initially, would be cool to see him follow his footsteps a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom