⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re not really CL contenders with him, and are still Serie A favorites without. They’ve already reaped the commercial benefits. With Covid still impacting things (and no super league :lol: ) I can see why they want to offload him.

City should just sign him while they wait on Kane to expire. Also Kane and his agent are fools for not getting a release clause and relying on a verbal agreement.
I doubt he was actually offered to us sky just doing a Chris Broussard. “According to reports” been none from serious places.
The Juventus and Ronaldo situation is wild to me though. They really went in and felt like he was the missing piece and it just hasn’t worked. Not because of Ronaldo though he’s still been great.

I fully agree on that last part about Kane and his agent. Should’ve asked for a release clause.

I guess to be fair to Ramsdale. I haven't looked at his stats or really how he plays.
We focus on the fact that two teams he has been on have been relegated, but I wonder how much of that was on him. Did he have complete bums in front of him?
Still think they over paid and there are better keepers, but I'll wait to call him a bum...... Unless yall know he is for a fact. :lol:
My thoughts exactly :lol:
Don’t remember him or Ben white when we played against their teams

I saw on ig they might be trying to sign ramsdale in order to make the necessary homegrown British quota

Im seeing a lot of dislike on the puma kits. There has to be one guy in here that secretly in love 🥰 with em!

In all seriousness i think valencia looks best bcz no obnoxious big sponsor on front. Still wacky training kit vibes tho. Italy in euros looked turrrrible

For what it’s worth, any time I’m asked for a release clause in FIFA manager mode I tell the player to pound sand

The clause lets you get away with offering a lower salary. When you’re a broke club, like when I’m running it with my yellow subs, sometimes you got no choice but to accept the clause (and then have a save file ready to be a cowardly cheat when a big club pries away your 90 rated Kimmich that has no business being on Villarreal in the first place.)

What’s crazy is city didn’t think to just use both the Kane and graelish money to sign haaland.

That’s because Pep runs the club. He wants shiny things now, now, now.

Instead of just waiting and making the right move. It’s not a surprise, he’s always been like this.

What’s crazy is city didn’t think to just use both the Kane and graelish money to sign haaland.
Haaland is overrated.

Looks good playing mediocre bundesliga teams then quiet as a mouse when he plays Bayern, which is a clear indication that he is average against a competent team

Haaland is overrated.

Looks good playing mediocre bundesliga teams then quiet as a mouse when he plays Bayern, which is a clear indication that he is average against a competent team
First of all he plays for Dortmund, who lost the past 7 games against Bayern. His service also declined as Sancho is no longer there to deliver so many chances for Haaland.
Look at how he did in the CL. Even from just watching him against bad teams, you can tell from the quality of the finishing, the positioning, the runs, … that he really has the goods. I don’t think he’s overrated.

But did they win
It’s Dortmund…

The colour combination is just awful, questionable judgement on whoever designed and approved it.

Blatant money grab obviously don't need a fourth kit. :lol:

Armani into football kits now, which ironically doesn't seem to have much design elements to it.

Last edited:
20210819_073135.jpg

What pandemic for the prem sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom