⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up with high level athletes being right handed/footed in their sport but then a lefty when they write? lebron is the most notable one for me and I've seen a few others in the NBA. now kimmich is another

💯

This is something that has always bugged me out too. But in football there are many successful players who use one hand and kick with the opposite foot.

Messi, Mbappe, Kimmich, the list can go on. It’s not as rare.

BUT Basketball is a different story. How you use one hand to write and then use another hand to shoot has always tripped me out. And I’ve come to my own conclusion - “these dudes messed up” :lol:

Like Westbrook, LeBron, Ben Simmons - man, there are so many examples. They’ve never been fluid shooters. They never really improved (LeBron a bit, but he’s still sporadic)

But Ben Simmons, that dude is a lost cause. They say it’s his fathers fault too.

Last edited:

Would've loved to have him a few seasons ago but not sure now with his recent form. Still desperate for a new holding mid so getting close to accepting almost anyone at this stage :lol:

Got 30m to spend on Zouma but not 25m for Lingard :smh:

Just landed. Cut small tho
304C2F71-037C-465F-ABFD-ACAF2F88851C.jpeg

you had to order a size up? :nerd:

Kobe What GIFs | Tenor

Man was a big Barca fan as an adult and a Milan fan when he was a kid in Italy.

He might've praised City after they got Pep but I don't think he was a fan like that :lol:
I aint say he was a life long fan, went to bed every night with the kit on and kissed the crest every morning, lol.

Just landed. Cut small tho
304C2F71-037C-465F-ABFD-ACAF2F88851C.jpeg

Any measurements for what size you got? Do they fit similar to Nike player issue jerseys? Every time I've gotten advice to size up on jerseys they end up being way too big, so wanna make sure I get the sizing right for when they restock.

Apparently Atleti are trying to include an obligation to buy with the loan

Gotta be the first black player in their squad :lol:

Saul would be a nice upgrade to that United Mid field....idk why chelsea need him unless he is seen to an upgrade to kovacic? But their midfield / wingers are stacked.

Gotta 2x up on anything straight from Italy.

Still mad my Pescara FC joint fit like a training bib after all that shipping.
you had to order a size up? :nerd:
How tall are you? What size did you get?
Any measurements for what size you got? Do they fit similar to Nike player issue jerseys? Every time I've gotten advice to size up on jerseys they end up being way too big, so wanna make sure I get the sizing right for when they restock.
Hey guys. Im a sz xL . Most recent cop was the last season roma authentic. That one fit good. This one i went sz xxl. Being a napoli fan had my idea of how it will fit even tho i still havent copped one due to that reason of kappa sizing. This felt like a Large. Its xxl. But feels like large. Maybe fits like a xl aka glove if you fit. But i did a quick try on and said. Yep, thank god i got back in gym last week lmao.

Saul would be a nice upgrade to that United Mid field....idk why chelsea need him unless he is seen to an upgrade to kovacic? But their midfield / wingers are stacked.

Saul would be a perfect fit for the current lineup. I was hoping they would be able to get both Saul and Camavinga but doesn't look very likely at all. IMO the teams who are in for Camavinga and end up passing on him are gonna regret it big time in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom