⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember people were telling me lies that Atleti was going to repeat because they got Griezmann,

All the cats on Sky and stuff ranked them as better than us going into the CL knockouts. I’d also love to see how many people in this thread predicted other teams to finish ahead of us.

All the cats on Sky and stuff ranked them as better than us going into the CL knockouts. I’d also love to see how many people in this thread predicted other teams to finish ahead of us.
The difference is coaching. Simeon has been disappointing with his tactics.

I had a thought earlier today that the rumors cooling on Tchouameni, RM looking to keep Ceballos. It could mean saving money to make a splash on Reece James and making him a galactico type signing.

DD0DADA4-57F8-4A50-8C8F-E468EE64D407.jpeg

CA98284E-E65E-409C-B20F-ECE24765DE98.jpeg

These are epic. Most decorated in RM history. Glad he got to start today and contribute.

Reece James grew up at Chelsea we gotta sow some dissent in order to get that move going lol, don't see it happening as of right now.

After the whole Bale saga, I don't see Madrid getting an English player anytime soon

Bellingham seems to be fairly high on Madrid’s shortlist. Same with Reece James. But like Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles said he’s a blue so it’s a move that’s difficult to envision happening. And I’m not sure what to make of him liking a RM winning the title post amid all the interest, maybe just appreciates the admiration he got from the whole club.

KTBFFH

FRnAQ2lXsAQn6fg

Just had my end suhur. I’ll miss today’s game

I hope they get three points

Mount needs to be Shawn Michaels to Lampard’s Ric Flair in the game

Up the Chels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom