🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

We need that one guy. Not say F the coach but to keep the D from letting up

That Jenkins, McLeod, Mills effect. Darius goofy *** would be cracking jokes

I hope Dean is that guy.. CJGJ is a shh talker

BG is a great team guy but also a shh talker.. and I don’t know if the other guys are much of the ra ra types

i for sure thought that 1st drive coming out of HT eagles would of came out hot on defense

they got marched right on lol

maaaaan thats when i really started to get a weird vibe of the game

yup.. after the way we ended the first half.. I expected us to be flying around the middle

i ifgured gannon figured out he needed extra bodies in middle and cover sideline to sideline.. make mahomes hold the ball and attack you deep

Game plan was f’d as soon as we didn’t force them to keep chucking it up to MVS

if fans in here could be damn well aware of what the chiefs wanted to do.. I have zero clue how our DC thought business as usual was smart

the packers game all over again, with better players and coaches on other team

i started to feel weird when Sirianni went for the field goal instead of going for it on 4th during the 3rd quarter. defense hadnt shown up in 2nd half and i didnt think we could rely on them ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this feelingggggggggg

i started to feel weird when Sirianni went for the field goal instead of going for it on 4th during the 3rd quarter. defense hadnt shown up in 2nd half and i didnt think we could rely on them ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this feelingggggggggg

i cant kill him for thar one because the drive didn’t feel great.. we had some big moments.. but wasn’t like we had a rhythm

quez drop was huge

Sirianni played aggressive all game , he had to take the FG , chiefs had just marched down and scored on us . The defense overall was a huge letdown , Gannon didn’t adjust not once lmao once they threw that motion at us we were discombobulated

experience cost us. I don't know what this team did at halftime. The Chiefs seemed like they found a clear weakness and took advantage immediately soon as halftime was over. The defense's fatal flaw was they could not cover pre-snap motion. Rewatching that game just made me more and more disappointed. Gannon did nothing to adjust, it's like they had no coaches out there

Sirianni played aggressive all game , he had to take the FG , chiefs had just marched down and scored on us . The defense overall was a huge letdown , Gannon didn’t adjust not once lmao once they threw that motion at us we were discombobulated

ahhhh i remember now, Gainwell stopped running on the side and could have went out of bounds it was 4th and 6. Guess FG was a choice but damn our defense definetely let us down and couldnt trust them

1676318192451.png

I said this in the Superbowl thread I picked the chiefs to win and I'm not a fan of either team but I was perplexed that gainwell didn't get more touches. I know sanders was the pro bowler but to me it seemed like gainwell was the back to ride this game. He just seemed like he could have made more things happen. Have the coaches discussed that?

what you pointing out?

Love that 1 of Quinns snaps was in the Redzone at a crucial time wow

look at the lack of snaps for Davis, suh and Joseph

plus only 1 snap for Blankenship

and fletch getting the most snaps of any DT, easily.. him and hargrave over 40

meanwhile the davis and Joseph got 10 each and suh 11

Zero clue why he even played.. maybe put him on kickoffs but that’s games ago

Gotta move dude

Re: WR3 - give me DJ Chark or go get Jaxon Smith Njigba if he falls out the 1st. Although I can see Nick promoting Pascal to WR3 and then bringing in Parris Campbell

Re: CB - I need all parts of Christian Gonzalez or Devon Witherspoon. If we do end up bringing back CGJ, pairing him with Witherspoon. WHEW. That is a violent group right there

Re: RB - go get a professional. We’re leaving money on the table. If Kelce retires, we gotta assume the line takes a slight step back (even though it will remain elite). Need a guy that can create for himself and not one who (incorrectly) takes whatever blocking lanes exist

Re: DT - I have no idea what we do here. We likely can’t afford Hargrave. We likely trot out Davis and Williams as the starters but we need depth

Re: EDGE - I think we bring back Graham on a team friendly deal. We lose Barnett and Quinn (not that he did anything). We probably sign a cheap bet for depth.

Lots of needs, lots to figure out. We got some draft capital and a small amount of cap space. Last off season was really impressive but this is where Howie needs to make his money. The roster building post 2017 run was atrocious. Gotta learn from those mistakes

Back
Top Bottom