🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

we dont know if an issue top to bottom yet ! we have to see doug with another qb who is going to run his offense his way... but well see these next 4 games,. if reagor and every one else offense looks better then we know who the issue is . we also dont know if wentz is cooked after that concussion last year
You really saying Howie isn’t an issue? That these WRs magically gonna learn how to separate because there’s a new QB? That Mills is actually a pro bowl player when Wentz isn’t playing? That we have NFL talent at LB? That our cap isn’t ******?

The offense is gonna look better because Hurts has the green light to run if his first read isn’t there. On Sunday, how many times did we actually drive the entire field? How many times did we score after a turnover on a short field?

The issues with this team are top to bottom. Hurts looking decent just masks the issues to Lurie/Howie/Doug the same exact way Carson did last year lol need to blow it up, ether the entire coaching staff sans Stout and Duce and rebuild the right way

we dont know if an issue top to bottom yet ! we have to see doug with another qb who is going to run his offense his way... but well see these next 4 games,. if reagor and every one else offense looks better then we know who the issue is . we also dont know if wentz is cooked after that concussion last year

miles got as many touches on Sunday as he had gotten in the previous 2 weeks combined

sunday was the 1st day peters wasn’t forced on 1 of the 5 spots of the oline

sunday was the 2nd time all season ive seen reagor used on a crossing route and the 1st time ive seen him used on pick/rub routes

problems are bigger than wentz

also you can go look up our salary cap issues that we are facing this offseason

If Wentz went 17/30 for 167yds and fumbled the ball away while trying to kill clock in the 4th quarter, we'd be talking about how bad he was and how the Eagles narrowly escaped with the win :lol:.
Most damning stat is that Hurts didn't get sacked.

Most damning stat is that Hurts didn't get sacked.

most damning on who?

cause we’ve seen Jason peters get abused at 2 positions

we’ve said on here that guys who had experience on the right side AND at guard weren’t given a chance

also ain’t hard to note Peters has played with a broken toe

i give hurts credit, but other guys deserve credit as well.. as well as coaches hands being forced

most damning on who?

cause we’ve seen Jason peters get abused at 2 positions

we’ve said on here that guys who had experience on the right side AND at guard weren’t given a chance

also ain’t hard to note Peters has played with a broken toe

i give hurts credit, but other guys deserve credit as well.. as well as coaches hands being forced
Most damning on Carson

One of Hurts biggest plays was a scramble where he was running for his life from two pass rushers :lol: Hurts is obviously a better athlete than Wentz but not taking sacks bc you have to keep running away from pressure doesn't mean the O Line played well and Wentz was the problem when he was getting sacked 7 times a game.

remember

jordan mailata is 23 and under contract for 2 more years for under a mill

nate herbig is 22 and under contract for next season

and jason peters has never played on the right side of the offensive line and has never played guard.. o and he's 38 and has sucked and/or been injured at left tackle for last 2 seasons

and we saw big V hold down the spot, super bowl year.. and the guy we drafted in the 1st play half decently AND then we throw him on the right side for the 1st time in his life and he sucked and we saw how it played out vs seattle last year

One of Hurts biggest plays was a scramble where he was running for his life from two pass rushers :lol: Hurts is obviously a better athlete than Wentz but not taking sacks bc you have to keep running away from pressure doesn't mean the O Line played well and Wentz was the problem when he was getting sacked 7 times a game.

i'm not putting all the blame on any one person

but if i had to point fingers, i'm starting at other people before wentz.. wentz is obviously there with how long he holds onto the ball

i'm not putting all the blame on any one person

but if i had to point fingers, i'm starting at other people before wentz.. wentz is obviously there with how long he holds onto the ball

I was agreeing with you lol. Hurts had 100+ rushing yards bc he was running away from sacks. It's not like they were all designed runs. It's great that dude has the athleticism to avoid a sack and rush for yards but the bottom line is that he was still in position to be sacked a bunch of times.

Plus we played ahead. How would Jalen play if he was behind and has to throw a lot? Lamar Jackson is a stud when he can run as much as he wants but when time is a factor and he needs to score quick, his arm can be a liability at times.

You really saying Howie isn’t an issue? That these WRs magically gonna learn how to separate because there’s a new QB? That Mills is actually a pro bowl player when Wentz isn’t playing? That we have NFL talent at LB? That our cap isn’t ****ed?

The offense is gonna look better because Hurts has the green light to run if his first read isn’t there. On Sunday, how many times did we actually drive the entire field? How many times did we score after a turnover on a short field?

The issues with this team are top to bottom. Hurts looking decent just masks the issues to Lurie/Howie/Doug the same exact way Carson did last year lol need to blow it up, ether the entire coaching staff sans Stout and Duce and rebuild the right way

lol wentz has been the worst qb in the nfl bru stop it!!! he has cost us like 5-6 games this year cut it out lets see what we got in these next 3-4 games!! also hurts is a rookie out here looking better then a 5 year vet! its hard to know what u got in a team when the qb has 14 fumbles and 14 pics any other qb with out that stupid contract would been benched a month ago! 27 point when the last we scored that? like i said mext 3-4 games gona tell us everything we need to know! wentz might not be a right fit here with his stunburn self, “i dont run the foles stuff” u forgot that story from 2018 dude let 2017 get to his head, all this fake humble stuff we see is fake. again 14 pics and 14 fumbles 30 turn overs , missing wide open man, never hitting no one in stride i actualy watch the games! no one saying hurts is the savior but with wentz we are never going win anything! HURTS US A ROOKIE DONT FORGET IT YALL! not a 5 years vet making 128 million

We know Carson has been the worst QB in the league this season. We also know our roster is old, overpaid and full of has beens and never beens.

Who built this roster? Eaux

Replacing one bad player on a team full of bad players isn’t gonna make the team good. We still suck. Winning games while your team is bad screws your draft position and also allows the bum who built this trash roster and the coach who can’t do anything right to keep their jobs

We’re screwed if we keep Wentz with Doug, we’re screwed if he trade Wentz, we’re screwed if we keep Hurts with Doug w/o an OC.

problems are top to bottom, not just Carson

Man really said we aren’t winning anything with Wentz like Foles in 2017 would’ve been MVP and led the team to the #1 seed :rofl:

I’m on the trade Wentz train. Trading him again doesn’t solve the biggest problem: HOWIE ******* ROSEMAN

Back
Top Bottom