🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Wentz for the Jets pick. Draft Chase/Smith and Surtain

Wishful thinking

Why would anyone trade a top 3 pick for Wentz :lol: Darnold played better than Wentz did this season. If they're going QB again they'd just grab Fields and hope they can mold him. Not gonna take our broken QB

HBD, TE1.
3F8E4757-8AB5-41DD-8D3B-5A286340F8FC.jpeg

Don’t think any of the CBs are worth top 5

now if we take a trade to move back THEN I see it

Why would anyone trade a top 3 pick for Wentz :lol: Darnold played better than Wentz did this season. If they're going QB again they'd just grab Fields and hope they can mold him. Not gonna take our broken QB
People tend to forget Douglas was VP of player personnel when we made the trade up for Wentz. Douglas himself when he was with Chicago scouted Wentz heavily

Dont see Houston winning. They have nothing to play for and Titans need this W to make the playoffs. That trash Texans defense isn't gonna stop Henry and AJ Brown. Falcons maybe can win if Bucs decide to rest Brady second half

People tend to forget Douglas was VP of player personnel when we made the trade up for Wentz. Douglas himself when he was with Chicago scouted Wentz heavily

yeah but there's a ton of pressure on everyone in that franchise. You're basically guaranteeing you lose your job in 2021 if you pass on a top 3 pick for Wentz and he continues to suck on the Jets and one of the guys drafted in the top 5 turns into a Pro Bowler

Idk man, I wouldn’t say Wentz is worth #3 alone but say if you getting back a conditional 2nd/3rd in the deal based on performance I’m doing it. Especially when you have a clear opening at HC and actual talent at WR. They do need a RB tho

Leads me to believe Wentz is willing to rework his deal to get it done

If I’m Carson I’m not reworking **** lol

“Why should I help thy house. Thy house is not my home. Thy enemy shall not gain blessings in order to defeat me”

This is why I hate Lurie. He’s openly letting this incompetence continue under his watch. The entire ******* time Howie has been the GM

If I’m Carson I’m not reworking **** lol

“Why should I help thy house. Thy house is not my home. Thy enemy shall not gain blessings in order to defeat me”
I wouldn’t either :lol: makes no sense to give back the guarantee. But if the money is holding up the deal, I can’t imagine Carson staying on the bench in Philly because he didnt rework his deal. That doesn’t make sense either

lol get this guy out of here!! cant wait till the stories come out on a fake nice guy be is! eagles gave you contract after you tore your acl! u played poorly and got help accountable now you want out . sheesh what a cry baby! im glad they choose doug over wentz

lol get this guy out of here!! cant wait till the stories come out on a fake nice guy be is! eagles gave una contract after you tore your acl! u played poorly and got help accountable now you want out . sheesh what a cry baby! im glad they choose doug over wentz
Nah. Not Wentz slander allowed. Dude never got a fair shake in Philly.

hurts our guy moving forward. And appreciate Wentz for everything

Nah. Not Wentz slander allowed. Dude never got a fair shake in Philly.

hurts our guy moving forward. And appreciate Wentz for everything

yes thank you for 1 good year !! and helping with the superbowl! now be gone bru! let us move on with some one who can win the locker room

Ignored after the “got Carson help” comment

wonder what a realistic haul for Carson is? First round + one later round pick? I think that at the very least is fair

I wouldn’t either :lol: makes no sense to give back the guarantee. But if the money is holding up the deal, I can’t imagine Carson staying on the bench in Philly because he didnt rework his deal. That doesn’t make sense either
Money isn’t holding up any deal for another team. It’s us who needs to rework the deal to open up cap space because our supposed cap wizard Howie Roseman got us 70 ******* mil over the cap :smile:
lol get this guy out of here!! cant wait till the stories come out on a fake nice guy be is! eagles gave you contract after you tore your acl! u played poorly and got help accountable now you want out . sheesh what a cry baby! im glad they choose doug over wentz
Choosing Doug over Wentz would be just as bad as choosing McNabb drunk *** over TO

Carson has his faults but the offense has literally been worse with Hurts in. Numbers lie, yea we got more yards but we still struggle to score after the first scripted 20 plays. Doug sucks, Howie sucks, Wentz sucked (this year). Get rid of the guys who sucked longer (Howie for 10+ years, Doug for 3+ years) first

our only SB winning HC just decided that 5 years in that THIS is the time to finally build the offense around Wentz strength. Truly incompetent but our dumb *** owner fails to see it on time as usual

Ignored after the “got Carson help” comment

wonder what a realistic haul for Carson is? First round + one later round pick? I think that at the very least is fair
Pretty much. Wentz would only be owed 2/47 from whatever team that trades for him. That’s middle of the pack starting QB money. With a competent coaching staff, if you believe you can get him back to top 10 play it’s a worthwhile gamble especially when you can move on after 2 years if it doesn’t.

i seen dough win a superbowl with out wentz , take a team to the playoffs after wentz was benched ( hurts from his back) and almost beat the saints ! im sorry bru! the problem here isnt doug... howie maybe . wentz played like **** in 2018 most of 2019 and wheels came off in 2020. im a eagles fans first i know what my eyes saw after dude was benched and stop comparing a rookie with no pre season to a 5 year vet is yalls bar that low? i saw receiver hit in stride i saw a qb not take stupid sacks and run the offense .. so yes im happy dude is gone

Don’t trade him for less than a first. That
i seen dough win a superbowl with out wentz , take a team to the playoffs after wentz was benched ( hurts from his back) and almost beat the saints ! im sorry bru! the problem here isnt doug... howie maybe . wentz played like **** in 2018 most of 2019 and wheels came off in 2020. im a eagles fans first i know what my eyes saw after dude was benched and stop comparing a rookie with no pre season to a 5 year vet is yalls bar that low? i saw receiver hit in stride i saw a qb not take stupid sacks and run the offense .. so yes im happy dude is gone

????

Please explain playing like **** in 18 and 19

this year he was trash but stop with the revisionist history

In 2018, we lost 3 games that year because the defense couldn’t stop anyone. That year the mighty Doug Pederson also thought it was best to promote Mike Groh to OC and didn’t want to bring in any outside candidates and look how that turned out. We only got in the playoffs because the Vikings were ******* terrible down the stretch and couldn’t do anything right

I’m not trusting this coaching staff to develop Hurts when the offense literally doesn’t have any MoF reads because HE CANT MAKE THEM lol

You need to get your eyes checked if you really think the offense is better just because Hurts runs to avoid sacks lol it hasn’t and that’s not an indictment on Hurts, it’s on the coaching staff and roster management. He doesn’t have to play with Peters, Hightower, Opeta, JJAW, Clement and we still haven’t scored more than 10 2nd half pts with him in 3 games

Pretty much sums up what we’ve been saying all season. FO and coaching should take most of the blame but Carson isn’t without fault. But it’s easy to scapegoat the QB when you’re a QB factory and want to constantly draft QBs lol

and I’m so sick of the “ almost beat the Saints “ narrative in 18. We didn’t score a point after the 1st

Doug has been largely mediocre since Reich left and has benefited from a terrible division.

Back
Top Bottom