🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Peyton Manning sucked in 2015 and the Broncos still won the SB
Blake Bortles was the worst starting QB in the 2017 playoffs yet was one drive away from the SB

You can still win if your QB sucks. This team won’t win because the WHOLE TEAM sucks

lmao one offs exception to rules ! not the rule! how about every other team with bad qb play?? lol

dallas has drafted very well and still has nothing to show for it lol

because they don’t understand positional value

they drafted a RB top 5 and then paid dude early after giving him wear down level carries.. plus letting a high end CB walk to pay LBs

could also have paid dak, but didn’t do that either.. plus bad coaches

Weve drafted one pro bowler in the past 5 years. I’ll let you figure out who that is :lol:

i can’t believe you goin die on this Howie hill. I can get defending Doug but imagine Howie:lol:

not dying on any hill... yall all sucked him off two years ago! all im saying is lets just see a year with a decent qb play! i said howie can get fired fir all i carw ir loose power

lmao one offs exception to rules ! not the rule! how about every other team with bad qb play?? lol
Name them plz lol
Jags suck because the whole team sucks
Jets suck because the whole team sucks
We suck because the whole team sucks
Bengals suck because their QB got hurt
Chargers lost a lot of close games
Lions/Falcons bad coaching and it was obvious
Vikings lost close games
Broncos don’t have a QB.

Dare I go on

The entire Eagles team sucks. Top to bottom. We changed the QB and WE STILL SUCK.

not dying on any hill... yall all sucked him off two years ago! all im saying is lets just see a year with a decent qb play! i said howie can get fired fir all i carw ir loose power

wentz probably had his best year as a QB last year, if not for drops he’s easily beating his 2017 numbers and that’s with all the injuries and lack of talent

2 years ago howie was coming off hitting multiple home runs to help win the super bowl

Name them plz lol
Jags suck because the whole team sucks
Jets suck because the whole team sucks
We suck because the whole team sucks
Bengals suck because their QB got hurt
Chargers lost a lot of close games
Lions/Falcons bad coaching and it was obvious
Vikings lost close games
Broncos don’t have a QB.

Dare I go on

The entire Eagles team sucks. Top to bottom. We changed the QB and WE STILL SUCK.

arizona!!! 😭
colts!!!
the browns this year lol after the qb is playingwell
ravens
bucks!!!!
just a few

We saw a year of decent QB play last year. But instead of building upon and adding real WR talent when THERE WAS CLEAR AND OBVIOUS CHANCES TO the organization decided it was better to draft a QB in Rd 2 and a project in Rd 3

The Eagles put themselves in this position trying to outsmart people but only outsmarted themselves. Yes Carson’s play added to it but he wasn’t the problem going into 2020 yet the team made it a potential one

arizona!!! 😭
colts!!!
the browns this year lol after the qb is playingwell
ravens
bucks!!!!
just a few
Every team you just named literally made a QB change and all can make the playoffs this year because the team around them was actually good

Yet the Eagles make a QB change and still suck

Really hope we end up in a position to draft an elite WR. We whiffed on DK and J Jefferson. But if passing on those guys gets you someone like Chase it was worth it

We gotta hope Fields keep playing like Friday. The QBs are going to go early and prob that OT from Oregon

It’s going to come down to if we pick before Cinci

I read somehwere that the fact that lurie and howie share the same faith may have something to do with the long leash.

Very delicate subject

If your team still sucks with competent QB play, your team sucks. There’s no way around it

If your team is still good with bad QB play, you have a potential contender with one change because the team is good

The Eagles fall in the first category. The entire team sucks. Benching Wentz wasn’t gonna be the solution to the problem because he wasn’t the problem and Hurts (right now) isn’t the answer because if he was, we’d be playing tonight to make the playoffs

We gotta hope Fields keep playing like Friday. The QBs are going to go early and prob that OT from Oregon

It’s going to come down to if we pick before Cinci

im worried about what Miami will do with texans pick.. i think we end up ahead of cincy because of strength of schedule

The Dolphins are a prime example. Competent QB play and they were one of the best teams in the league. Now look at them :lol: that team has talent but missing the QB play. The Eagles can’t be that because we suck all around

im worried about what Miami will do with texans pick.. i think we end up ahead of cincy because of strength of schedule
Yea Cinci has a higher SOS even with a loss. Texans gotta win for us to jump Miami, barring us losing of course

lets figure the qb first then everything else
If your team still sucks with competent QB play, your team sucks. There’s no way around it

If your team is still good with bad QB play, you have a potential contender with one change because the team is good

The Eagles fall in the first category. The entire team sucks. Benching Wentz wasn’t gonna be the solution to the problem because he wasn’t the problem and Hurts (right now) isn’t the answer because if he was, we’d be playing tonight to make the playoffs

what? benching a guy with 30 turnovers wasnt a solution? bro what are u smoking?

howie aint got anywhere near the level of weight to pull off us drafting another QB top 5

that’s why we got hope of taking jamarr chase.. howie and Doug need a home run and well jefferson breaking records

what? benching a guy with 30 turnovers wasnt a solution? bro what are u smoking?
I literally just said if your team is good with bad QB play, switching the QB is the only move

We need to do a lot more than just change the QB because we suck as a whole. Considering who’s the GM, I have no faith in the team making the correct choices to build a better roster. The team sucks, literally every position group is a group of need.

howie aint got anywhere near the level of weight to pull off us drafting another QB top 5

that’s why we got hope of taking jamarr chase.. howie and Doug need a home run and well jefferson breaking records
Question, when have we ever made the home run move? Outside of Lane and Fletch who were obvious

well thats a crappy way to look at it! the way i see it . just a chance to turn the page! we won the super bowl great! move on with doug! superbowl winning coached dont grow on trees. fire howie this year ir next year and rebuilt

Back
Top Bottom