🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

The Bengals have a really bad secondary and had Baker Mayfield looking like Peyton Manning so if Wentz doesn't at minimum go 350 yards and 3 TD I'm gonna be very concerned. And if the defense doesn't have a young QB like Burrow seeing ghosts in the pocket, they're gonna be bottom 10 in the league

The Bengals have a really bad secondary and had Baker Mayfield looking like Peyton Manning so if Wentz doesn't at minimum go 350 yards and 3 TD I'm gonna be very concerned. And if the defense doesn't have a young QB like Burrow seeing ghosts in the pocket, they're gonna be bottom 10 in the league

literally were killing them with bootlegs.. if Doug don’t follow the blueprint something seriously seriously wrong

and that browns oline ain’t good, granted their RBs are very good.. but their oline is OK

literally were killing them with bootlegs.. if Doug don’t follow the blueprint something seriously seriously wrong

and that browns oline ain’t good, granted their RBs are very good.. but their oline is OK

Yeah for sure. A middle of the pack team can beat a team like the Bengals with little resistance. Even last year when we sucked half the season we smacked up the Jets. So if they don't go out there with the intention of the final score being like 30-13 they're gonna be in real trouble going forward.

That's why I'm looking at coaching staff man. Year 5 and guy is struggling due to MECHANICS??? Nah f that. If you're struggling due to decision making, O Line, WR play, etc then whatever. But you can't be a starting QB and struggle because your mechanics are bad. That's inexcusable. Coaches gotta tighten up

bruh the whole stance issue and wide base was like his number one thing to fix after his rookie year. Unfortunately I don’t know if that’s even anatomically possible to fix since he has such long legs and is pretty bo-legged. I’m sure he can work on that front foot but he just naturally stands with a wide base it seems

One thing I think this team needs to help the offense is a power RB. I love Miles and think dude is gonna be a top 10 RB in the league for awhile but he's not smashing his shoulder into the chin of a DT and wearing him down. We have Miles, a finesse RB, backed by Boston, who's a smaller finesse RB.

The super bowl season was with Blount running dudes over and then Ajayi getting signed to do more of the same but with slightly better shiftiness. You need that big guy who physically wears down the defense so much that even if he's only getting you 3 YPC, he's helping the offense later in the game.

Back
Top Bottom