🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Crazy how we went from top tier red zone defense to virtually 0 red zone defense and we added a Pro Bowl corner. Schwartz gotta be gone if we don't fix this by week 4

Soooooooooo I assume we got some PSU fans in here..

micah parsons worth the hype?

Like everyone here knows how those bootlegs and hard playactions/misdirections were goong go vs schwartz

but our front getting gashed on some straight up just power run plays.. THAT shh I got zero clue for

Like everyone here knows how those bootlegs and hard playactions/misdirections were goong go vs schwartz

but our front getting gashed on some straight up just power run plays.. THAT shh I got zero clue for

I didn't like seeing the run defense get slapped in the face like that but the misdirections were horrible to watch. You KNOW even as a casual fan who's seen the Rams play 2-3 times that their receivers are undersized and their goal is to run speed plays like end arounds to keep the defense from being physical with them. Yet Schwartz seemed totally unprepared and let McVay call whatever he wanted.

I didn't like seeing the run defense get slapped in the face like that but the misdirections were horrible to watch. You KNOW even as a casual fan who's seen the Rams play 2-3 times that their receivers are undersized and their goal is to run speed plays like end arounds to keep the defense from being physical with them. Yet Schwartz seemed totally unprepared and let McVay call whatever he wanted.

all you gotta do is watch the Vikings game from last year and see as clear as day how to attack schwartz defense

Yeah dude leans on the D Line wayyyyy too much. You could have Aaron Donald Khalil Mack and Cox on the D Line but when your LBs suck and your CBs outside of Slay are mediocre, the QB just needs to float a pass and more times than not it's a catch. I just don't get how year after year the defense has streaks of horrible play then streaks of above average play with no change in personnel

Epps and Ford both suck.

Maddox is a slot DB or a FS. He isn’t an outside DB

Mills just sucks.

Gerry is ***. Really kept him over KGH and LJ Fort.

Schwartz has his favs and will keep playing em no matter how trash they are and we never see how good everyone else is

I wish Kendricks didn't get hurt so much. That dude was a beast and would've gotten his bread if he didn't have that injury history. He was one of the best defensive players on the field consistently when he played

yea Doug. You were the one talking up JJawful and saying he should have a bigger role. You were the one putting him on the field smh

own up to that

People really trying to bench half the team off 2 games :lol:
Rams were a playoff team last year if they didn't goof on a game they should've won. We 100% should've beaten Washington and there's no excuse for that L, preseason or not. Just don't think you can judge any team in the entire NFL team off 2 weeks. How many teams start off 4-0 then finish 10-6 and get rocked game 1 of the playoffs?

People really trying to bench half the team off 2 games :lol:
Rams were a playoff team last year if they didn't goof on a game they should've won. We 100% should've beaten Washington and there's no excuse for that L, preseason or not. Just don't think you can judge any team in the entire NFL team off 2 weeks. How many teams start off 4-0 then finish 10-6 and get rocked game 1 of the playoffs?
I'd be with you if we didn't already see plenty of tape on a bunch of these guys. This linebacker group will NEVER be good and the secondary has been below average since Doug's been here. Slay is just one man, he can't make up for everyone else back there

I'd be with you if we didn't already see plenty of tape on a bunch of these guys. This linebacker group will NEVER be good and the secondary has been below average since Doug's been here. Slay is just one man, he can't make up for everyone else back there

Agreed but I think Hargrave will have a bigger impact going forward. He only played one game off a significant upper body injury. NRC is gonna be solid. He did well on the Rams who didn't give him a ton of secondary help either. I expect McLeod to improve. I expect Sweat to keep getting better. Cox and Graham will be more disruptive once they shake the apparent rust off.

We know Ert/Goedert/Miles are studs and if DJaxx can get loose 2-3 times a game and Wentz can hit him those are game breakers. Reagor will get better. Anyone who expected a rookie WR to be a pro bowler week 2 is delusional. Even Eagles NT favorite WR Metcalf took awhile to build chemistry with Russ.

Back
Top Bottom