🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Gardner goin be rise in the draft.

Could see him and Stingley top 10

I don’t know how good the Mcduffie dude is but I’m out on any CBs from Washington

Gannon CAN NOT revert back go the early Gannon in the postseason like he did the 1st half of washington. Why did he do that? I have no clue. You see what happened when he started to disguise coverages and mixed it up in the 2nd half and didnt do a predictable cover 2 zone they DID NOT SCORE.

Ojabo and this dude. I need it. Use the third pick for a LB or CB. Or package it for a future first

or and hear me out, we send reagor and a 5th.. or conditional 5th that can become a 4th
This or a 2/3rd. Fine with either. Ridley is a stud

Two guys in him and Devonta who are elite route runners with great hands

Ridley is filthy. I'm totally okay giving up a high round pick if it gets it done. I'd even give them the later of the 3 firsts for him. Dude is super young and having an offensive core of Ridley, DeVonta, Goedert, Miles (assuming we keep him another few years) whom are all super young would be amazing.

I think we have had some terrible drafts

saw something recently about lane’s draft and we lucky as hell chip didn’t get who he wanted to draft and ended up with lane at 4

I think we have had some terrible drafts

saw something recently about lane’s draft and we lucky as hell chip didn’t get who he wanted to draft and ended up with lane at 4
Tbh, Howie made the right decision in 2014 to wait to draft JMatt but whiffed on Marcus Smith

Tbh, Howie made the right decision in 2014 to wait to draft JMatt but whiffed on Marcus Smith

but chip loved OBJ that draft.. and I think it was after cooks got drafted he decided to move out of that Manziel spot

now that I think about it, similar situation to the reagor pick.. could have moved up but didn’t

Back
Top Bottom