🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

It’s a lot of content. Let me know what specifically you wanna see

15. Linderbaum
16. Booth
19. Karlaftis

He has jets and brown going Wilson and Burks, WFT going Pickett, falcons going ojabo

It’s one of the more accurate projections I’ve seen tbh

Y’all still taking Linderbaum if Kelce comes back ?
Linderbaum is the only OL guy I’m considering. Dude is really really good. Would be a franchise center for the next decade.

The guys we have available are good. But they don’t provide the versatility in the downfield blocking in the run game like Kelce (and Linderbaum would)

It’s a lot of content. Let me know what specifically you wanna see

15. Linderbaum
16. Booth
19. Karlaftis

He has jets and brown going Wilson and Burks, WFT going Pickett, falcons going ojabo

It’s one of the more accurate projections I’ve seen tbh

just us.. what does he have us doing in the 2nd?

Reagor gone bruh. Aka we probably get a Vet WR and we have Devonta, Quez, the veteran as our 3 main guys.

Then Reagor gets relegated to JJAW duties on special teams and the bench

I had like 6 final straws with dude. But the 7th was Reagor not even being to get off the line against the dude in Tampa.

The final final straw was the fumble on the punt return at the 50

if you ain’t got it and gotta attempt to catch it like that, should know something bad gonna happen

let the shh bounce.. what good going come from you trying make that catch.. field position already good

my final straw with Reagor was not being able to pad stats or get open against Cowboys 3rd stringers in week 17

He needs to be done in Philly, just rip the bandaid off. He ain't built for it at all. The way he acts on social media is a dead giveaway

The final straw was the clear lack of effort on some plays

like we get it, uou ain’t going be anywhere near whst we hoped.. but this dude out there acting like he too cool to do some shh like it comes easy to him

The #finalstraw was when a pure, kind hearted kid like Devonta Smith was even yelling at him. How you make Devonta that mad at you?

I bet Jalen Reagor pisses even a guy like Maxey off. Maxey probably was eating his welches fruit snacks on Sunday and saw Reagor take the punt return. “Oh he cheeks”

Back
Top Bottom