🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Thats what bugged me the most

He was arguing with smith and legit next drive/play was that punt return and he fumbled

Nail in the coffin

Wrap it up and move on

yeaaaaaaaa I ain’t trustin dude 100%

he could just be saying shh not to hurt hurts value

#neverforget:

Majority of NFL games are majorly impacted by little mistakes or decisions throughout the game. If we kick that field goal instead of going for it on 4th and 10, its 17-3. Then if Jalen doesn't throw that pick before the half its 17-6 because we were in FG range. If Reagor doesn't muff the punt and we manage to score a TD, its 17-14 if we convert a 2pc.

That's an entirely new ball game. Basically the story of any game that's not a blow out

Death by a thousand cuts

Could have gotten off the field before their first td, but then the penalty

We woulda lost but it was a lot of little things

Eagles with the longest play of the season in the NFL. This drive also didn’t result in a TD lol

Can’t stress enough how great that rookie class was. Even Stoll the UDFA was a good find

I’m interested in seeing what we have with McPherson going forward

Not sure I seen anybody say he dont need improvements.

:lol:. Fact of the matter is hurts and sirianni both got schooled by Bowles. Not hardly shocking. Its only an issue if he doesnt improve. Assuming he is the qb next year.

As bad as he was.
Dak
Kyler
Big ben were all just as bad if not worse.

Yawn.

Don’t need to be overly defensive, we in the team thread

We gotta look at shh like that as constructive criticism

He should be the starter next year, but hopefully it’s obvious what he needs to improve on

Wasn’t hard to see how plays were missed and we didn’t force them to really adapt

Like the giants game, they took away the run and we couldn’t make them pay

We had some positive runs.. but we never forced their LBs and DBs into their liabilities

Back
Top Bottom