🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Draft DL/LBs

Use FA on secondary. Quandre Diggs please and thank you. We haven’t drafted an impact S since 2010 Nate Allen

saw something about us being in on justin reid

also i'd see what the packers want for jordan love.. anything higher than a 3rd and i have zero interest.. but i'd at least see what theyre asking for

Wilson
London
Olave
Burks
Williams
Metchie

All 1st round caliber guys. Zero chance that at least one or two won’t be available in the 2nd. Go get one

saw something about us being in on justin reid

also i'd see what the packers want for jordan love.. anything higher than a 3rd and i have zero interest.. but i'd at least see what theyre asking for

I really want Justin Reid. He’s a perfect fit and won’t break the bank like Marcus Williams would

I would be interested in Jordan Love too. Throw a 5th at them and see if they bite

If he couldn't make the playoffs with top 3 RB in the league and a great young defense, gonna have a tough time in Washington

Sucks that amitt5504 amitt5504 gonna be secretly rooting for the commanders now
james-harden-bye.gif

I’m secretly rooting for Logic and the Dolphins so I can have a super bowl ring

Did see that Stingley is sliding down mock boards. Especially with Sauce combine workouts, everyone in the top 10 needing line help, and QB market thinning out in free agency.

If he’s there for the taking, you gotta trade your for him. Him and an Ojabo would be an absolute home run

With how we’re currently set up

would love if we ended up stingley, ojabo and Davis

all can come in and be parts of the group and not expected to be the guy.. if the concern with Davis is his snap count, well he’s in a rotation year 1 and then takes over for fletch in year 2

Andrew booth still needs to test, so that could also knock stingley down

I think there’s a 100% chance we trade at least one of the 1st this year

-Track record of teams picking 3 in one year isn’t great
-need to hedge on hurts next year
-do not want three fifth year options to pick up at once

Back
Top Bottom