🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

the more I think about it

the browns are the team who a trade like that woulda made sense.. maybe Steelers too

Well lets assume its pick 15 and we keep 16 as well

you gotta give me options of IF say a certain other guy is there or not

like say if sauce Gardner is there, I’m taking sauce.. but I assume he won’t be, but if he is

I can’t see Howie taking them if Ojabo or Jermaine Johnson is still available ..hell if any of Georgia’s linemen are there

This Draft is Howie’s wet dream with all the quality D lineman :lol:

you gotta give me options of IF say a certain other guy is there or not

like say if sauce Gardner is there, I’m taking sauce.. but I assume he won’t be, but if he is
I assume sauce is gone based off his 40
I can’t see Howie taking them if Ojabo or Jermaine Johnson is still available ..hell if any of Georgia’s linemen are there

This Draft is Howie’s wet dream with all the quality D lineman :lol:

Well if they there and we pick back to back could he pick a lb and 1 of those pass rushers.

Sauce, andrew booth, stingley.. maybe mcduffie

Davis, watt, lael

hutchinson, kayvon, jermaine Johnson, walker, ojabo

Hamilton

Jameson Williams

only 1 of the 1st is allowed to be on offense.. but there are oline guys too

Every mock I seen had us taking a wr with 1 of our 1sts. If we keep all 3 i can see it. Otherwise 2 for defense and maybe that 2nd for a wideout.

Every mock I seen had us taking a wr with 1 of our 1sts. If we keep all 3 i can see it. Otherwise 2 for defense and maybe that 2nd for a wideout.
We most likely go BPA. If it’s a wide reciever, then so be it. But D line #1 priority,

2 defense no matter what

guys should be there

read somewhere Jameson was called bigger desean and I can’t unsee it

Dunno if y’all saw his presser at the combine, but Howie pretty much confirmed we’re drafting a DE/Edge with one of our firsts.

As he should. It’s the biggest need by far

Stingley is my #1 guy, but there’s a reason that howie was taking fliers on young CB talent with trades last year. With at least another year of Slay, Maddox having a great year. It’s highly doubtful that we draft a CB.

Oh and McLeod is likely to come back given his desire to play in Philly. And likely to come back on a team friendly deal.

Howie also said that they didn’t prioritize LB in the past due to Jims scheme and that Gannons scheme requires LBs to have different responsibilities.

If I HAD to guess, we go DL and LB in the first. Trade away one of the picks for a future 1st. And then probably go WR in the 2nd given the depth of talent at that position.

Ye I was thinking about all them cbs we stockpiled too
with Gannons scheme, I feel like a lot of shortcomings with CBs are hidden. Nelson was always solid but he was looking nice last year. And ain’t a coincidence that Maddox looked great too.

On the contrary, I think that LBs are a premium in this scheme. They’re really required to make plays in the open field.

Yeah we haven’t drafted LBs high in a long time. But we also have hardly put resources in the WR position dating back to the mcnabb era. And that has changed in the last few years.

I really think howie is starting to realize that he needs to switch up his thinking.

Back
Top Bottom