🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

How many teams have made 3 first round selections?

i think I remember the browns and well that’s the browns

Dunno why you still wouldn’t trade for him. Elite level talent that sits out a year. He’s dirt cheap now and his subsequent contract would reflect that as well

Dunno why you still wouldn’t trade for him. Elite level talent that sits out a year. He’s dirt cheap now and his subsequent contract would reflect that as well

Lower the trade price and still get it done

Khalil has been lowkey pedestrian for the past 2 seasons. Don't let the name fool you. He's still a stud but not changing the defense like how he used to.

If Deshaun gets cleared tomorrow, I hope you’re prepared for the very likely possibility that we trade for Deshaun

If watson dont want to come here he aint coming. It dont matter what the market is or what we would give up. He has final say.

So he gonna stay in Houston? Got it. At a certain point, a player has no choice
Pittsburgh, Carolina, Tampa, Saints, and others will be trying for his services i would assume if he is available.

P sure I read he would waive his no trade for tampa and pittsburgh especially. We shall see

Pittsburgh, Carolina, Tampa, Saints, and others will be trying for his services i would assume if he is available.

P sure I read he would waive his no trade for tampa and pittsburgh especially. We shall see
Saints have zero cap room. Pittsburgh has no assets. Carolina and Tampa maybe.

It needs to be a marriage between where the player wants to go AND the team itself getting fair compensation

Saints have zero cap room. Pittsburgh has no assets. Carolina and Tampa maybe.

It needs to be a marriage between where the player wants to go AND the team itself getting fair compensation
Im aware. Im just saying at the end of the day, he decides where he plays

Back
Top Bottom