🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'm not even clicking the link to that article but I don't think anyone alive would ever think he is on the same level mj was on. Beyonce is the closest thing we will see in our lifetime and she still falls short.

BLINK 182 FINALLY did the impossible this week (knocked off Drake for number 1) however, back to your regularly scheduled program next week.......

Drake’s “Views,” which should post generate about 90-110,000 in weekly units, is therefore the frontrunner to reclaim #1 on the consumption-oriented Billboard 200. After nine weeks at #1, “Views” ceded the throne to Blink’s album on this past week’s chart.

Last edited:
I'm not even clicking the link to that article but I don't think anyone alive would ever think he is on the same level mj was on. Beyonce is the closest thing we will see in our lifetime and she still falls short.

It's not even about that. It's more about how these streams in sales is bogus and mad inaccurate. It's a good read son.

It's not even about that. It's more about how these streams in sales is bogus and mad inaccurate. It's a good read son.

Still puzzled to how they shuffled the sales over like that and attempted to make it legit :lol: that's like a team winning a title and the previous year's team coming on stage to accept it

I'm glad other people notice

At this point it's over, chalk it up as 2-0 and move on. He's passed the time limit of responding.

Last edited:
Drake is currently with Rihanna and about to headline the biggest rap tour of the year. Keep hoping and wishing for response guys :lol:

You'll get a few subliminals and that's it

Sad his career has come to begging for a response on twitter. I feel sorry for this guy I mean he really ain't got nothing else to do :smh:

Last edited:
Drake is currently with Rihanna and about to headline the biggest rap tour of the year. Keep hoping and wishing for response guys :lol:

You'll get a few subliminals and that's it

Its real pitiful man. This failure really feels like he deserves attention from the biggest artist in music.

The hell type of heroin was he injecting all those years :smh:

Last edited:

True. Just saw the news on instagram that g-eazy, went platinum.... I didn't know that fool even had an album and it went platinum? Lmaoooooo like we all said 50 pages ago... This **** is a joke

I've never heard a g eazy song in my life. Him and tiller getting a plaque is blasphemous

Back
Top Bottom