🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Nope, how you gonna say Drake put out terrible music this year, but like that song? I don't get it

Drake put out terrible music but I like one dance,
Fetty wap is horrible but I liked RGF island,
I can't name any other g easy songz but I like that one

Do you get it now?

Can't say Joe is lying.
laugh.gif

Pac could come back right now and Drake would jump on his ****.
Pac would slap that ***** back to Degrassi: The Next Generation Season One Episode 1 

Nope, how you gonna say Drake put out terrible music this year, but like that song? I don't get it

Drake put out terrible music but I like one dance,
Fetty wap is horrible but I liked RGF island,
I can't name any other g easy songz but I like that one

Do you get it now?

I feel you...I feel like this is one of those situations where Eazy will clean up at the grammys, like Macklemore did that one year [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I 100% agree but then u got guys who still think the grammy's matter.

He did delete those tweets. Weird.

He basically talked about how Drake was scared and had a lot to say to Tyga and Meek. Said Drake was SUPER aggressive with Tyga. It was really just like "Please, man, reply." He called him/them *F slur for gay people.* @'ed Drake a few times. "you alive or naw?" and something else...maybe "where you at?" He said **** OVO in one tweet. It's like he was drunk or high because they were just overly angry and kind of emotional tweets. Maybe something happened.

He's ruining his own narrative. I don't believe he's doing this to "inspire" anymore. He seems angry and like he has a personal vendetta with Drake now.

G Eazy has a lot of stuff I like, props to dude for going platinum.

Joe playing himself after dropping both diss track he should of went at the angle hes scared to respond to real mcs or something and egged that on until he got some type of reply

Drake stans make me laugh :lol:

But didn't ya'll diss Meek for not responding?

And Joe's diss songs have been a lot better and a lot more personal than Drake's.

Comparing meek mill to joe budden in this current era makes me laugh

Acting like meek mill didn't start the war with drake makes me laugh even harder

Meek Mill is far more relevant than Joe. But hip hop heads hell anybody who listens to rap will tell u Joe pen is up there with the best of em and nobody takes Meek as a lyricist

Comparing meek mill to joe budden in this current era makes me laugh

Acting like meek mill didn't start the war with drake makes me laugh even harder

Am I comparing the artist, or the actions of the fans?

Drake released two diss songs aimed at Meek. Meek didn't respond for a week and was getting clowned the whole time for not responding.

Joe releases two diss songs aimed at Drake, and Drake stans cop pleas on why he shouldn't respond. Who started this Joe and Drake thing? Joe was relevant enough for subliminals though.

Pusha "started" it with Drake on wax and we got? The same that we got from Wayne.

But Drake disses Puff. So you shouldn't respond to Joe, because he's beneath you, but you dedicate a song to someone who doesn't even rap.

Last edited:
Joe had me with the two hot disses but all the social media paragraphs and veiny neck podcast rants are weird and kinda feminine.

Am I comparing the artist, or the actions of the fans?

Drake released two diss songs aimed at Meek. Meek didn't respond for a week and was getting clowned the whole time for not responding.

Joe releases two diss songs aimed at Drake, and Drake stans cop pleas on why he shouldn't respond. Who started this Joe and Drake thing? Joe was relevant enough for subliminals though.

Pusha "started" it with Drake on wax and we got? The same that we got from Wayne.

But Drake disses Puff. So you shouldn't respond to Joe, because he's beneath you, but you dedicate a song to someone who doesn't even rap.
They give him the Web if he doesn't respond by using the he's not relevant enough excuse. He won't respond because it's not gonna be a 1 track exchange. This ***** Joe probably got 5 songs worth of material ready and u can't make 5 catchy dancing disses. He's gonna throw a few subs on a song that will drop later down the line and leave it at that. People like me and u see what he's doing, hand picking who the throw shots at etc.

I wanted this to happen but I'm kinda happy it didnt. Dudes were gonna gas auntie refs record so much and I'm 99% sure he can't make a record better than that 2nd track, hell the 1st. The arguments would've been endless.

Last edited:
Its real pitiful man. This failure really feels like he deserves attention from the biggest artist in music.

The hell type of heroin was he injecting all those years :smh:

I find it hilarious you call Joe a PAST heroin user. When Drake has a CURRENT "lean" addiction.

The liver breaks down the codeine into morphine. Morphine and Heroin are both Opiods. So your favorite rapper Drake is selling the youth on how cool it is too have a double cup with the lean and sprite . So Drake being a heroin addict from drinking a cool beverage instead of slamming the heroin with a needle is some how more appealing and dare I say cooler??

Joe is telling the youth Yes he was on Dust and other drugs, yes he was a thief. Pretty the lowest you can get. But it wasn't any glorification of any of it.

Lastly,
If you've bagged the best chicks, have a few M's in your bank account. Own a home drive a nice car (material stuff)and your job is to talk about current or past events over a beat or in a studio with your friends and get paid for it. You have everyday freedomm of doing what you want when you want. Especially growing up in Jersey City beating all the odds.

I find that really hard to call that person a "failure".

Last edited:
Meek had him pinned against a wall with the ghost writing evidence. He had to retaliate.

Meek came at drake hard and way more insulting than just hiphop. plus meek was relevant selling more than 200k the first week of his recent album. It's so obvious why drake responded To meek and not budden. I'll come back when the hate circle jerk is over. Joe budden is the hero they want but the irrelevant hero that nobody will care about next week.

Drake is still a fraud who I can't respect hiphop wise, but I can't let my drake hate make me delusional in thinking Joe budden matters. Kendrick has something to lose and is relevant. If Kendrick came a drake like this I would be right there with y'all demanding a response.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious you call Joe a PAST heroin user. When Drake has a CURRENT "lean" addiction.

The liver breaks down the codeine into morphine. Morphine and Heroin are both Opiods. So your favorite rapper Drake is selling the youth on how cool it is too have a double cup with the lean and sprite . So Drake being a heroin addict from drinking a cool beverage instead of slamming the heroin with a needle is some how more appealing and dare I say cooler??

Joe is telling the youth Yes he was on Dust and other drugs, yes he was a thief. Pretty the lowest you can get. But it wasn't any glorification of any of it.

Lastly,
If you've bagged the best chicks, have a few M's in your bank account. Own a home drive a nice car (material stuff)and your job is to talk about current or past events over a beat or in a studio with your friends and get paid for it. You have everyday freedomm of doing what you want when you want. Especially growing up in Jersey City beating all the odds.

I find that really hard to call that person a "failure".

EL O EL :wow: :rofl:

Mannnn lmao

Back
Top Bottom