🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I deliberately listened to Tory Lanez for the first time today ( guy has a song called Tim Duncan)

Not for me. 

Tory been that guy lowkey for a minute now. Happy to see son getting shine
His "chixtape" mix tapes delivers with the ladies [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
Tory Lanez uses far too much autotune on his vocals for me. Way too high pitched most of the time.

had to make sure i wasn't in general when i saw all the argument over drugs. cats over there will give you a great never ending debate if you want that in your life.

Damn, a throwback... 'Digital Girl' Remix

Funny thing is I was seeing a girl named Stacey at the time that song came out, those lyrics were spot on :lol: :smokin

Cause I remember Stacey, she prolly hate me,
She used to threaten she had a man to replace me
She talked that sh*t I just hit the escape key
And then she get mad and wanna go and erase me

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, a throwback... 'Digital Girl' Remix

Funny thing is I was seeing a girl named Stacey at the time that song came out, those lyrics were spot on
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Cause I remember Stacey, she prolly hate me,
She used to threaten she had a man to replace me
She talked that sh*t I just hit the escape key
And then she get mad and wanna go and erase me
yo i just realized I have a fan made song called Believe In Make Believe with this Drake verse, Weezy and Lupe from 2010 
laugh.gif

this why im tryna go with my coworker, wnna see her do this lmao she a slim bad ting

“I’m not a one-hit wonder, they know all my stuff / You let me turn into the ***** that you almost was. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

joe-budden-crying-o.gif

Fully expect 1000 bars by midnight. :lol:

If Drake really went at Budden just for saying Views sounded uninspired then that's wack. However, that No Shopping verse is :pimp:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom