🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Well it actually happened :wow:

All this does is extend his 15 minutes back in the spotlight..dude really has nothing to lose :smh: I expect a new track on his picture less vevo page soon.

I thought y'all said Joe was reaching and it wasn't a diss tho? :lol:
They definitely did. "The podcaster dude is reaching for relevancy, drake isn't thinking about him". He definitely popped it all off and Joe responded twice, it's aubrey turn.

I didn't listen yet but where's the groupie saying Drake never would respond and never took a shot at him. It's not worth it and he's a heroin addict podcaster. Hahahahahahahaha.

Just heard it, that **** was extremely weak. I hope he follows up with another diss track or something because that was awful.

Budden just dropped a new diss.

Last edited:
man that new French/Drake is trash, if that's a diss then it's a weak one. Drake getting his own **** out here sampled and dissed on, he lookin funny out in the limelight right now.

"Wake" is the beating, spanking or punishment your parents give you. "Afraid" is the lecture after why they had to do this and how it hurts them more than it hurt you.

Last edited:
:pimp: handled just like how he should, general public will be jamming to this not knowing what he talking about only the real internet folk will know. Very similar to the common thing...hit em with a slick line and keep it moving :lol: :pimp:

Song is pretty :nthat: and I hate French Montana

Budden wrote this **** May 21. I wonder if he really has five songs for Drake like he said. He needs to release that Meek joint he did last year. That **** has to be funny as hell.

Why this man sound so hurt?

Getting all emotional when last week he was talking about killing him.. I guess that call to Stunna ain't go through huh podcaster? :smh:

this is a battle Drake can't win, dude needs to subliminally jab him when Budden is saying his name without hesitation. dude needs to just be more direct than these light jabs he's taking.

This is a battle be can't win. So he needs to walk directly into the L.

Or maybe I'm misreading this.

Why this man sound so hurt?

Getting all emotional when last week he was talking about killing him.. I guess that call to Stunna ain't go through huh podcaster? :smh:

You're asking why one emotional artist is getting emotional over another emotional artist? Lol

No shopping wasn't even a reply to the diss it was in response to what budden said about views on his podcast.

If Meek couldn't scratch Drake then budden def can't. Nobody is paying attention to joe budden disses in 2016 :lol:

At this point only person in Drake's draft class that can diss him and actually hurt him is Kendrick

:pimp: handled just like how he should, general public will be jamming to this not knowing what he talking about only the real internet folk will know. Very similar to the common thing...hit em with a slick line and keep it moving :lol: :pimp:

Song is pretty :nthat: and I hate French Montana

cons-budden-tahiry.gif

Back
Top Bottom