🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

3-0
He can stop now, after wake it was over. Drake and Co can't make a diss better than the worse of the 3 so Joe gonna get the participation W Cuz drake not gonna respond to give him the battle W. Threw a weak jab on a weak *** song because son said what most people have been saying about his sorry album.

Why this man sound so hurt?

Getting all emotional when last week he was talking about killing him.. I guess that call to Stunna ain't go through huh podcaster? :smh:

What people dont understand, is that listen to no shopping,

Then listen to Afraid,

What Joe Budden said about Drake is right on display in No Shopping :lol:

This the first diss song in history that makes you want to shed a tear [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Buddens was sonning this ***** something serious, literally talking to him like he came outta his nutsack

**** like karma. He just meeked aubrey :lol:. Then all 3 disses are 3 different types of disses. Checked that man first, then whooped his ***, now he telling him why he whooped him.

Just heard both of them. Drake was balling in his warmup gear and Joey was drenched in sweat. Son is putting his all into this. He's not as talented but he's working hella hard and he's a true mc.

Just heard his new track, freedom, pretty decent stuff.

I never thought in 2016, dude would be putting their faith in Joe Buddens. :lol:

Drake really be delivering the stimulus package, because in 4 lines he made Joe Buddens some what relevant again.

Man they're taking the vid down from YouTube left and right, literally during the download I received an alert saying that the vid was removed. I've never seen that.

I got a feeling that drake and his crew are gonna come back with some heat. Budden was going a Lil too hard on afraid.

Joe can spit 10,000 crazy bars and 98% ppl won't care but all Drake had to do wad call him 1 hit wonder and that's it. This whole beef is pointless tbh

**** like karma. He just meeked aubrey :lol:. Then all 3 disses are 3 different types of disses. Checked that man first, then whooped his ***, now he telling him why he whooped him.

:lol:

Even though Drake verse was old as hell...

By releasing it it validates Budden's tracks and now Drake either gotta come with some piff or he lost. I woulda thought he would have took out the Budden references from the French track so he could play the "you're not relevant enough I'm gonna ignore you" card

Budden continuing to eat this mans food.

Last edited:
Joe can spit 10,000 crazy bars and 98% ppl won't care but all Drake had to do wad call him 1 hit wonder and that's it. This whole beef is pointless tbh
THIS! No matter how GOOD or BAD Joey songs would have been the outcome will still be the same. He can spit endless fire, Drake says 1 line in a song and that's what everyone will remember. At the end of the day, Joey got what he wanted a response from Drake (granted it was months ago, nothing from his diss songs) and he got is 15 mins back (trending number 1 on twitter. Meanwhile, Drake will have ANOTHER HIT RECORD (believe will be his 125th HOTT 100 song) video will get MILLIONS on MILLIONS views an everything will go back to normal.

I don't think u know what the phrase eating his food means. It's too late for a response, it's been weeks. It's 3-0, he gotta chalk that up as u win some and some u don't even want parts of.

Budden is getting the credit he deserves, but eating Drake's food? Y'all just saying anything now :lol:. The people who supported Budden before those tracks will still support and the people who didn't won't by next week.

Eating his food just meant he killed him in the realm of a diss track.

All that extra stuff about record sales and hits and **** was never gonna change regardless. And it honestly doesn't matter to me I just want good/entertaining disses.

I don't think u know what the phrase eating his food means. It's too late for a response, it's been weeks. It's 3-0, he gotta chalk that up as u win some and some u don't even want parts of.

What 50 did to Ja was eating his food. Budden's W's are like moral victories because we know nothing has really changed. Drake is still the bigger artist and he's gonna get a nice check for that "No Shopping" verse meanwhile Budden gets what?

That's exactly what's wrong with rap today :lol: it always goes back to who has more money/sells the most records/more popular. Who cares, we are hip hop fans before anything, so the winner is the one that puts out the superior diss track. What 50 did to Ja was ending his career. Those days are long gone because it's a who's the bigger artist/got more money game now.

Back
Top Bottom