🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

man, after reading all these interviews with drake dude is REALLY feeling himself

he has a couple hot features on radio singles and now he feels like he's a king

Dude really thinks he's putting out better quality music than Jay? LOL

Both of his albums are meh. Nothing that makes your head spin and eyes pop out. To be honest it's all pretty much the same thing, and mediocre at that. The best thing he has going for him is 40, which is accredited for his entire sound.

I really hope someone comes at his neck directly and specifically. no more of the beat around the bush. If you're gona talk about catching a body in one song then talk about saving strippers and forgiving $%#% for being $%#% in the next.

he needs to be brought back down to earth. Cuz he is delusional right now 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
album on repeat since last week, best thing I've heard in a while,

She look like a star but only on camera, only on camera and I might look like I care but only on camera only on camera

Originally Posted by glasses

man, after reading all these interviews with drake dude is REALLY feeling himself

Both of his albums are meh. Nothing that makes your head spin and eyes pop out. To be honest it's all pretty much the same thing, and mediocre at that. The best thing he has going for him is 40, which is accredited for his entire sound.

I really hope someone comes at his neck directly and specifically. no more of the beat around the bush. If you're gona talk about catching a body in one song then talk about saving strippers and forgiving $%#% for being $%#% in the next.

QFE (emphasis).
Aint no one on your team catching a body for you. You dont run with thugs so why go that route? To save face cause of the fake bloods you work for? His music has always, and I mean always be over-rated. He didn't create a style, he borrowed from others and tries to say he conceived it. It's a R&B album. He saves skrippers and wishes he was back with one of the million ex's he has. Oh yeah...he drinks and has money. That's take care in a sentence.

BP3 and WTT were mediocre at best tho ..
laugh.gif

^to be honest. every rapper needs to feel like they are the greatest or the way drake feels....why would you want to think someone is better than you in your profession?

yall dudes stay talking like you know the man and his life story
laugh.gif

Album is better put together than TML and you can tell he made it sound how he wanted it too

TML just has more "anthems".... I guess you could say

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

QFE (emphasis).
Aint no one on your team catching a body for you. You dont run with thugs so why go that route? To save face cause of the fake bloods you work for? His music has always, and I mean always be over-rated. He didn't create a style, he borrowed from others and tries to say he conceived it. It's a R&B album. He saves skrippers and wishes he was back with one of the million ex's he has. Oh yeah...he drinks and has money. That's take care in a sentence.

in a nutshell.

Don't get me wrong, he has talent, but he's no great artist like he makes himself out to be. Stay in your lane and be real with yourself. Make your simp songs and be forgotten about in 5 years.

Drake has peaked. He has very very limited substance. He's already exhausted all of his material. It's pretty sad when you're already sounding monotonous and redundant on your 2nd album.

Take Care is way better than Thank Me Later

That being said somebody needs to go at this dude he feeling himself a lil too much

Originally Posted by jm2000

BP3 and WTT were mediocre at best tho ..
laugh.gif
BP3 was mediocre. Take into account that that's his 11th album. Drake was mediocre out the gate.

if WTT was so mediocre then why did the Kings weezy and drizzy scrap their collab album?

I will say this, The Ride is better than The Calm and The Resistance. But TML still better than Take Care. 

In a perfect world Jay himself will throw direct shots at Drake. the same guy who he professed that he will "cry when he dies"

yet on his new album he claims he's making better music than hm and calls him yoda

*crosses fingers*

I really like how the album sounds but the lyrics and themes on this album are mediocre. 

I think I killed everybody in the game last year, man..

Shaking_head.gif

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I really like how the album sounds but the lyrics and themes on this album are mediocre. 

I think I killed everybody in the game last year, man..

Shaking_head.gif
ghost put it perfectly:
"I think I killed errybody in the game last year man"? Pardon me son? Word? You mean the same year that Kanye dropped another classic album in...while yo overrated %$% uhhh....DID NOT? That year b? You mean the year when %#$*$% predicted you was gon do a milli the first week out n you did 450k instead...n then a few days later Eminem dropped n he did like 750k in HIS first week n kept YOU from gettin back to the top of the charts? The same year that Em n Jigga won all the Grammys YOU was spose to take home? THAT year son? Oh.
I don't hate drake. He just is corny and delusional and can't let his absurdity slide

Is it just me or does seem like "Underground King" is supposed to be "Unforgettable Pt II"?; it would've all the way there if he put Bun on the hook.

Is anyone else as shocked as I am that Boi-1da has only ONE song on this album? 
I mean...maybe im trippin, but these two have been making music with each other for years...I thought they would of had at least the 3rd of the album together. 

Is there a story to this? I know that he got into a great zone with 40 and everything but its hard to imagine in a year he didnt find the time to make more than 1 song for this album with 1da.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by jc619er

I will say this, The Ride is better than The Calm and The Resistance. But TML still better than Take Care. 
put down the pipe.

I really dont even see the comparison. The Calm and Resistance got deeper lyrics. On The Ride he's talkin about the same stuff on the rest of album.

Album is good.
TC > TML for sure.
And honestly, I stopped checking for All-Rap no-R&B Drake years ago. Take it for what it's worth...

Back
Top Bottom