🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

rap game LeBron 

the versatility 
pimp.gif

Drake is the best, no ones messing with him :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Hit after hit, after hit, after hit.. EVERY SINGLE TIME :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Who you know does that besides jay or wayne ?? .. doesn't even matter, i know its no one lol Drizzy is that n!qq@ !! :smokin :smokin

Been riding wit Drake since 06 and it's very up and down for me still. Sometimes he comes with the heat on both the rap and R&B ish, which, btw, I still don't think he can sing all that great I feel that his songwriting carries that aspect of his music, but then I feel that he gets lazy. Thank Me Later put me and him on bad terms but Take Care was mostly great. I feel like until he releases that timeless classic that our generation is still gonna be bumpin in 2023 (Take Care is close but I don't think it's there yet mannnnn) we can't label him the best of this era. That's just how I feel.

Been riding wit Drake since 06 and it's very up and down for me still. Sometimes he comes with the heat on both the rap and R&B ish, which, btw, I still don't think he can sing all that great I feel that his songwriting carries that aspect of his music, but then I feel that he gets lazy. Thank Me Later put me and him on bad terms but Take Care was mostly great. I feel like until he releases that timeless classic that our generation is still gonna be bumpin in 2023 (Take Care is close but I don't think it's there yet mannnnn) we can't label him the best of this era. That's just how I feel.

I think he has it in him but its gotta come within the next 2 albums

Is it me but Rozay and Drizzy are the best Duo in Rap. they have never done a weak song together, I wish that YOLO album would really come out, I`m sure they got so much unreleased stuff together.
I still play free spirit to this day.

STOP IT! :smh: :smh:
Somebody has to come with the outlandish comments.
If Drake keeps this up and has the longevity of a HOV or Nas.. he already has the most number 1's.. if he doesnt fall off IF by the time he's 40 do you know how much hits he could POSSIBLY have.. and how much good albums he could POSSIBLY have.

Look i love drakes music and all but this isn't the NBA stats ain gonna cut it... Lyrically he still isn't on the level of a Jay-Z or a Nas and quite frankly i don't think he will ever be... his music is good but alot of it doesn't have that timeless feeling to it so far

Look i love drakes music and all but this isn't the NBA stats ain gonna cut it... Lyrically he still isn't on the level of a Jay-Z or a Nas and quite frankly i don't think he will ever be... his music is good but alot of it doesn't have that timeless feeling to it so far
Take Care was the most timeless album to drop in yearss

Back
Top Bottom