🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Reasonable Doubt is better than anything Drake's even been featured on at this point in his career.
at the time people wasnt saying reasonable doubt was a great able and im not saying thank me later will follow suit. Just saying drake doing his thing right always putting out hits each summer like j****. No one will every be on j**** status...NO ONE. Drake will be closest thing and when i say close Jayz=Lebron and Drake=Paul George has the potential to be great just will never happen.

paul george ouch

as i knock him for his whole "gambino" persona...dude is a bigger artist than yall think

Last edited:
Aubrey Workin..
nthat.gif

paul george ouch

as i knock him for his whole "gambino" persona...dude is a bigger artist than yall think
than who thinks?

he has the most #1 singles ever for a rap artist.  obviously he's one of the biggest artists in the world.

but when you talk about him being one of the goats?  based on what?

he doesn't have an album on par with Jay or Nas' first albums.

you can't even say he invented a style/genre because early RnB drake was just a ***** that couldn't sing and the style of **** he does now was birthed by Kanye on 808s.  his rap voice isn't his real voice (literally and metaphorically) and he takes on the flavor of whoever he's featuring with.

so it's too early to say Drake is one of the greats/will be the greatest ever.

let the dude make an all time album first.  stop rushing to be the first to declare something just so you can point back to it if it happens.

let him grow.  there's no hurry.

Last edited:
That Jodeci track maaaan....Glad to see him and Cole on a track especially with Born Sinner out right now. Great look for Cole. Just crazy that he is givin us these type of tracks just for fun, then I can only imagine what the album is gonna sound like....

quoting for later. Finally got a release date too. Body is ready

All of this was fire

Yupp drake doing the damn thing right now, best hip hop artist at the moment imo
This claim is way more plausible and valid than "Drake top 10 ever" claim.

I think Drake is out grown Wayne and the whole YMCMB brand. Dude needs his own platform which he is doing. Drake also own this generation (at the moment). He is more consistent than all the new artist but with all that said, dude shouldn't be near a top ten ever conversation.

Yupp drake doing the damn thing right now, best hip hop artist at the moment imo
This claim is way more plausible and valid than "Drake top 10 ever" claim.

I think Drake is out grown Wayne and the whole YMCMB brand. Dude needs his own platform which he is doing. Drake also own this generation (at the moment). He is more consistent than all the new artist but with all that said, dude shouldn't be near a top ten ever conversation.
No kidding.  They gave him his big break, he can thank them for that, but it's time he does his own thing.  He needs to get rid of those Lil Wayne bars "All this capital it's like I left the caps lock on" ********
mean.gif
.  His verse on "Over Here" is more of what he should be doing
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom