🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I can already tell it's gonna do the same **** SFTB did.

I like it but I feel like it's really gonna grow on people especially when they play it on the radio.

random off topic, non hater, thought:  i wonder how people will react to 2chainz if/when he gets outted.
Outed for what? I have a guess but yeah..

Song is fire to me. 
Mm hmm.  I was talking to a gay friend from Atlanta about it and just rumors.  To be clear, I'm not saying anything negative.  Nothing confirmed and even if it was, who cares? (not I.)

Just curious how the rap community would react to all the glamor rap that's in season right now if it turned out the dude who was best at it didn't share the same interests as them.

Just hypothesizing here because there isn't an active 2Chainz thread.

I had a feeling...dude is suspect with the gear, hair and all that ****. 

To each his own. 

I'm feeling it! I could've done without 2 Chainz but aside from it I like it. And when Drake when back in at the end
smokin.gif

random off topic, non hater, thought:  i wonder how people will react to 2chainz if/when he gets outted.
Outed for what? I have a guess but yeah..

Song is fire to me. 

Mm hmm.  I was talking to a gay friend from Atlanta about it and just rumors.  To be clear, I'm not saying anything negative.  Nothing confirmed and even if it was, who cares? (not I.)

Just curious how the rap community would react to all the glamor rap that's in season right now if it turned out the dude who was best at it didn't share the same interests as them.

Just hypothesizing here because there isn't an active 2Chainz thread.

it wouldnt matter to me honestly
if he was. but i would prefer him not to try and pull a rick ross and lie about it if asked
i would respect him more probably if he was asked he told the truth BUT i dont feel like he has to come out and announce it to the world
SIDENOTE: no wonder he liked san francisco so much :lol:

Last edited:
Downloaded it, went to change the artist to just Drake on iTunes and in the info the album was already filled in as Nothing Was The Same.. So does that mean it will be on the album? :nerd:

are we going to address Big Sean going so off beat Silk the Shocker would be embarrassed?
He's really not though. It just sounds like that cause in that middle portion of his verse he's spittin double time and the beat is slow as hell lol.

it wouldnt matter to me honestly
if he was. but i would prefer him not to try and pull a rick ross and lie about it if asked
i would respect him more probably if he was asked he told the truth BUT i dont feel like he has to come out and announce it to the world
SIDENOTE: no wonder he liked san francisco so much
laugh.gif
roll.gif

He's really not though. It just sounds like that cause in that middle portion of his verse he's spittin double time and the beat is slow as hell lol.
What?

You just explained why he's off beat.

That's not my opinion. The cadence of beat against the cadence of what he was saying doesn't match. He was off beat.
Your cadence doesn't have to match the beat, where you stop and start your bars do. A slower cadence sounds good on a slower beat, and a faster cadence sounds good on a faster beat, naturally, but going against that doesn't make you off beat. Every second bar was still ending in the right spot. Being off beat is when your bars don't end at the right points. That's why when he stopped the double time flow he was able to go right back to his original flow without missing a beat.

i think what nique means is that what he did wasnt right for this beat. not that he was off beat.

i think what nique means is that what he did wasnt right for this beat. not that he was off beat.
Yeah that I can see. When a rapper switches his flow mid beat like that a lot of times the producer will drop the beat out so that it doesn't throw people off. I think it worked ok here though. I wasn't put off by it. That's part of what I respect about Big Sean, he won't always give the same boring flow.

back for 1st time
word of mouf
chicken n beer
and killing features

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'll take Luda's career anyday

No disrespect to Luda. He can still eat a track, back in the day he had us thinking he killed TI lol. But my point is they rap so animated that u can't even take them seriously. Luda is poo now

look how long he's been in the game though....he's proven himself

you've been spewing ******** in this forum and slurping since the day you joined 

Remember what happened with Eminem on Forever? Thats what this Big Sean verse is.

track will do work on the radio... 2 chainz's verse didn't do anything for me, drake did his thing, & sean murked it.

digging the slowed up beat on this... the beat switch at the end is tough too.

Back
Top Bottom