🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Dope Hook. Love the hook.

Forgettable verses from Sean and Drake and I still think 2 Chainz is trolling the music biz so whatever.

Underwhelmed. Seems like he's trying to make these anthem-like records which is cool, just isn't how Drake got to the top of the rap totem pole. This sounds like a record I heard from a bunch of others. Typical party/club banger, which there's nothing wrong with.

At least it won't be on the album, I hope
nerd.gif

eh.

hook is meh.  but it'll be all over twitter and instagram anyway.

verses are meh.

song is ehh.

random off topic, non hater, thought:  i wonder how people will react to 2chainz if/when he gets outted.

Very disappointed. Smh of all people why 2 chainz and big sean? They both garbage. Didn't add anything to the song at all. The beat sounds like it's about to drop but it never does. Drakes verse wasn't that good but the chorus was nice. Overall song is not good.

Haven't heard it, but I've learned to never have expect a great single from Aubrey. He always somehow starts a movement with them, but they're almost always among the worst songs on the album.

I like it. Not a smash but its cool. Sean killed it. Could've done without Tityboi. Drake's verse was ok.

Very disappointed. Smh of all people why 2 chainz and big sean? They both garbage. Didn't add anything to the song at all. The beat sounds like it's about to drop but it never does. Drakes verse wasn't that good but the chorus was nice. Overall song is not good.

Big sean about to drop one of the best rap albums this year tho ......I'm sleep tho

When it's all said and done Sean gonna be like Luda smh. I hate hearing Sean rap now cuz I know he used to be that dude. Detroit was dope tho. But his features are poo

sounds forced. he released this for radio purposes it seems, so i guess i'll stick to listening to 5. A.M. In Toronto

It's a free download so it won't be a single luckily. Not hype enough to be a single. "Started from the Bottom" is a better single. But song isn't offensive. And if his last album told us anything all these pre-release tracks probably won't make the album. And did Drake really compare himself to a roll of toilet paper.

Not impressed.

Maybe it'll grow on me after more listens like SFTB did.. but I don't really think so.

I think Started from the Bottom was released for free at first too, wasn't it?

Even if it's not a single, it seems to set be on the album at least according to Q. If Started wasn't available for free download at first after all, then this probably became another throwaway.

Last edited:
Has throwaway written all over it. Was disappointed in the Drake Sean dynamic since I liked Made

Any Two Chainz feature needs to be edited with him out of it

Back
Top Bottom