🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I very much enjoyed Sean's verse, and it would be my favorite if Drake didn't spit
that last jawn at the end. Two Chainz is decent as always, he's like a side of fries with a steak,
I'm really here for the steak but the fries are a welcome addition.

Remember what happened with Eminem on Forever? Thats what this Big Sean verse is.
laugh.gif
My thought exactly...

I very much enjoyed Sean's verse, and it would be my favorite if Drake didn't spit
that last jawn at the end. Two Chainz is decent as always, he's like a side of fries with a steak,
Getting yo big ghostface on i see :lol:

Remember what happened with Eminem on Forever? Thats what this Big Sean verse is.

Gotta be more in depth with this :lol:

Many people thought that Em verse was overrated mediocrity and many others thought the verse was great. Or are you getting at something different?

Forgettable.. Shoulda kept The Motion or Jodeci for the album instead of this

Gotta be more in depth with this
laugh.gif

Many people thought that Em verse was overrated mediocrity and many others thought the verse was great. Or are you getting at something different?
You hit the nail on the head. Its just a verse with an awkward flow that everyone is at odds about regarding whether not it was good. I thought it was fire

song is the hardest track drake dropped in a while

guaranteed smash

don't know what boys are hearing

Drake is struggling on that hook :lol: his verse was cool though. 2 Chainz verse is embarrassing to rap music.

You hit the nail on the head. Its just a verse with an awkward flow that everyone is at odds about regarding whether not it was good. I thought it was fire

Yea the flow switch up on All Me was nice imo. I enjoyed the Sean verse a lot but I didnt really like that Em verse.

And this beat is so smooth :smokin

nailed it.

1st impression was that big sean killed with his verse, but then i came around to drakes and two chains'

2nd part of the song went hard too.

drake did his thing 

Back
Top Bottom