🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I thought Kirko would've been blown up after Drank In My Cup. It's been damn near 4 years.

He gets a lot of respect from the older HTown dudes also. I don't know what his problem is.

And Drake being from ******* Canada makes this all the more disrespectful :lol:

Last edited:
if drake said that corny *** dab was his dance them atl dudes would be acting the same way and ya'll would be clowning him on here

I don't think Drake competing with Soulja Boy to become the hottest dance rapper lol.

"Watch me do my dance" is really just some **** people say lol.

Now if he said "Watch me hit the Drake" or some **** maybe I'd see it lol

Man drake been a *****.

How you gona be know for commin up off a sound and culture when you grew up in an entire diffrent region- and not hold it down for the ppl in that region. He got that bun b/j prince co sign and now hes that dude.

Swagger jackin culture vulture *** dude wana be from an entire region so bad.

Somebody from htown had to do it, wish it was someone more respected then sauce, but oh well.

That boy fraud anyways. He aint from dead end like he claims.

Last edited:
Man drake been a *****.

How you gona be know for commin up off a sound and culture when you grew up in an entire diffrent region- and not hold it down for the ppl in that region. He got that bun b/j prince co sign and now hes that dude.

Swagger jackin culture vulture *** dude wana be from an entire region so bad.

Somebody from htown had to do it, wish it was someone more respected then sauce, but oh well.

That boy fraud anyways. He aint from dead end like he claims.

#allfacts probably the realest post in this whole thread.

name 10 songs drake has thats houston influenced

its crazy how much yall hate on the guy

:lol:

One could easily do this but I have no dog in this fight so I'll find a better way to spend my time.

I'm assuming someone who dislikes Drake wouldn't be deep enough into his catalog to know **** like this but he has definitely been riding with that chopped/screwed, slowed up sound since like 09...

Last edited:
besides kia shine claiming he wrote best i ever had none of drakes biggest songs have been houston influenced, so what sound did he run with

houston hasnt been **** since mike jones was giving out his nextel number

besides kia shine claiming he wrote best i ever had none of drakes biggest songs have been houston influenced, so what sound did he run with

You do know HYFR is a direct sample of ESGs Swangin & Bangin right?

"It ain't about who did it first, it's about who did it right" is what comes to mind when I see all this :lol:

I mean what you gonna do when a ***** takes your "sound" as you claim, and makes it better...it is straight disrespect but you just gotta MAKE BETTER MUSIC, theres the solution for real

I was lowkey writing Future off after 'Honest' that ***** bounced back with one of the best albums this year

Last edited by a moderator:

Woah,

Connect
Trust issues
Nov 8th

:lol: lmao chill we got Travis Scott now 'mo city trip :smokin

Whose mans is this ?

Kia shine is from Memphis and Drake will tell you in a heartbeat how influential Houston has been to his sound. Please apply soap to face, rinse and repeat as much as necessary.

Without even looking I can guarantee you the rick james guy and the wilt guy are in here after The Sauce Waka dance thing 
laugh.gif

Peep the :55 second mark of this video. Drake was gassing this dance months ago on Instagram. When Drake says "Do My Dance" I thought he was referring to what they called "The Ginobli Dance" not the Sauce dance. 

Had no idea about the Sauce dance though so who knows. Maybe it's a combination of the two or something lol

Whose mans is this ?

Kia shine is from Memphis and Drake will tell you in a heartbeat how influential Houston has been to his sound. Please apply soap to face, rinse and repeat as much as necessary.
if houston was influential to his sound wouldnt a majority of his music be houston influenced?

stop acting like drake is asap rocky

Back
Top Bottom