🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Thought i was the only one who noticed
laugh.gif

Song still fire doe
Yea I noticed the first time around I listened to it lol.

After a few more times listening to it, I can dig it 
smokin.gif

But 2 necklaces verse is 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
New joint bumps in the car.

Hope this album is long, similar to Take Care. I want r&b Drake and rap Drake. Weeknd should deliver. A Rick Ross verse will be needed. A Kendrick verse would be nice...and pray their are minimal YMCMB features. Give them one song to slew all their garbage on.

O and keep PARTYNEXTDOOR off this. Dude is horrible imo.

No disrespect to Luda. He can still eat a track, back in the day he had us thinking he killed TI lol. But my point is they rap so animated that u can't even take them seriously. Luda is poo now

So Luda didn't merk T.I on 'stomp'???!?!

I feel like the way he sang the chorus was intentional. I rock with it actually, you can almost hear a little pain and scorn in his voice.

This ***** sounds terrible on the hook. It's not hot to me and I been ****** w/ mostly all of his latest ****

This time last year 2 Chainz could do no wrong and now everyones at his neck. It was all good just a year ago.

I feel like the way he sang the chorus was intentional.

of course it was which is what I don't get from people

if drake is known for one thing it's having good hooks

He def wanted it to sound the way it did

I haven't liked many of his latest songs but this song and hook is mean

And he does it again :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Drizzyyy :smokin :smokin :smokin

i done fked too many women in the 305 .. smokin on that kush all in our section like its legalizeddddddddd :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Drake is struggling on that hook
laugh.gif
his verse was cool though. 2 Chainz verse is embarrassing to rap music.
Had to fix that last part.
"[Drake] records a lot at his house in L.A., and I was recording in L.A. for Hall of Fame, so we'll kick it and exchange music," Sean told MTV News of how the track came together. "Key Wane had that beat, and it was funny because I wanted to use it for Hall of Fame and [Drake] wanted to use the beat too."

"I had done a verse to [Key's beat] and didn't know [Drake] did a song to it," the Detroit rapper explained. He went on to add that it was Key Wane who encouraged him to send his verse since Drake really wanted to lock it down for Nothing Was the Same.

"I sent him the verse and [Drake's] like, 'You bodied this sh--.' Then we had the song forever," Sean said. "He was like, 'I already did my verse and 2 Chainz did his verse but we've gotta get the right chorus,' and that took a while. But everything happened at the right time."

"I love doing songs like that, or 'Clique,' different songs that can showcase my ability for different rhyme schemes," Sean said. "I'm having fun and that very first line — that's what you feel like saying to some people. I don't know how many times a day I roll around feeling like, 'H--, shut the f--- up!' " That's just real."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1711716/drake-big-sean-all-me-collaboration.jhtml
Big Sean did an interview with MTV and said Drake wanted the song for NWTS.  Looks like it will be on the album then
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom